sukhi24

Aug 31, 2012
Job Responsibilities Letter
DATE

Sukhi24,
Employee ID:
adress:

To Whom It May Concern:

This letter will serve to confirm that sukhi24 is a regular full-time employee of ABC Communications Inc. and has been an employee of the ABC Group of Companies since April 25, 2011.

Sukhi24 worked as a Technical Support Consultant (Permanent part time + Overtime) from April 25th, 2011 to January 2nd, 2012 and paid hourly $15.95 with all health benefits.
Then Sukhi24 got permanent regular position as a Help Desk Representative from 3rd January 2012 to present and earns an annual salary of $32,660.00 with all health benefits + 5% bonus plan with 120 hours of paid vacations per year.

His responsibilities as a Technical Support Consultant from April 25th, 2011 to January 2nd 2012 include but not limited to:

• Provide technical support for resolution including, equipment functionality, configuration and repair, account provisioning, application support and network connectivity
• Troubleshoot all telecommunication digital setup boxes, modems and network connectivity with customers via phone and email.
• Communicate with other higher departments for higher level of technical support.
• Provide advice and training to users in response to identified difficulties
• Educate end users via user guides, technical manuals, and inside Knowledge Management System
• Take the initiative to identify trends / opportunities and ensure appropriate action is taken
• Educate customers on new releases and/or possible updates on their products
• Ensure that all customer interactions are thoroughly documented log within the ticketing system for future references
• Take accountability to effectively solve issues from beginning to end.
• Receive and incorporate feedback to improve personal and business performance.
• Contribute to Rogers' knowledge assets through the Knowledge Management System

If you require any further information, please do not hesitate to call me directly, on behalf of
ABC Communications Inc. I would like to thank you for any assistance that you may provide to
Mr.sukhi124

Can anyone please help me in that wheather it is correct or not?

Here`s roles and responsibility letter from CEC website as they gave some clues on that

Can an
Example Titles
call centre agent – technical support
client support representative – systems
computer help desk representative – systems
computer help desk supervisor
hardware installation technician
hardware technical support analyst
help desk technician
software installation technician
software technical support analyst
systems support representative
technical support analyst – systems
technical support supervisor
user support technician

View all titles

Main duties

User support technicians perform some or all of the following duties:
•Communicate electronically and in person with computer users experiencing difficulties to determine and document problems experienced
•Consult user guides, technical manuals and other documents to research and implement solutions
•Emulate or reproduce technical problems encountered by users
•Provide advice and training to users in response to identified difficulties
•Provide business systems, network and Internet support to users in response to identified difficulties
•Collect, organize and maintain a problems and solutions log for use by other technical support analysts
•Participate in the redesign of applications and other software
•May supervise other technical support workers in this group.

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
For both positions, the letter has to state the number of hours worked per week. For the part-time position, if the hours varied from week to week, say so and give a total number of hours and an average number of hours.

The responsibilities look OK for the tech support rep, but what about the 2nd position?

sukhi24

Aug 31, 2012
Thanks Jes_on for your reply,

But my hours for my part time position as a technical support consultant was vary every week but they always gave me 22 hours per week rest was over time...

i worked in same company on 2 positions. so need 2 letters from both managers . But my both jobs comes into same NOC 2282 code.. with different job titles.

Please look at my second letter for Help desk erpresentative..

To Whom It May Concern:

This letter will serve to confirm that sukhi24 is a regular full-time employee of ABC Communications Inc. and has been an employee of the ABC Group of Companies since
April 25, 2011.

Sukhi24 worked as a Technical Support Consultant (Permanent part time 20 hours per week + Overtime) from April 25th, 2011 to January 2nd, 2012 and paid hourly $15.95 with all health benefits.
Then Sukhi24 got permanent regular employee position as a Help Desk Representative (37.5 hours per week + overtime) from 3rd January 2012 to present with and earns an annual salary of $32,660.00 with all health benefits + 5% bonus plan a and 120 hours of paid vacations per year.

His responsibilities as a Help Desk Representative from 3rd January 2012 to present include but not limited to:

• Provide technical support for resolution including, equipment functionality, configuration and repair, account provisioning, application support, software download and network connectivity.
• Providing support via phone and email to all retail store systems and network,
• Providing support by remotely logging into store systems regarding their POS hardware and software issues.
• Diagnose and resolve Technical Hardware, software and network issue at store end level.
• Ensure that all customer interactions are thoroughly documented log within the ticketing system for future references
• Identifying and escalating situations requiring urgent attention
• Provide advice and training to users in response to identified difficulties
• Educate end users via user guides, technical manuals, and inside Knowledge Management System
• Take the initiative to identify trends / opportunities and ensure appropriate action is taken
• Take accountability to effectively solve issues from beginning to end.
• Receive and incorporate feedback to improve personal and business performance.
• Contribute to companys' knowledge assets through the Knowledge Management System

If you require any further information, please do not hesitate to call me directly, on behalf of
BC Communications Inc. I would like to thank you for any assistance that you may provide to

sukhi24

Aug 31, 2012
Hello Jes_on

Please reply I am waiting for you ... As i need to get it signed from my manager.. Pleas reply..I shall be very grateful to you..

God Bless..

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
I think it looks OK...

Bhanavig

Star Member
Aug 17, 2012
It looks prefect and you are lucky to work in such company, because they are providing the all this in one letter.
All the best.

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Both letters look good! Good Luck!