+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Emirates ID for PCC - they took it!!

ikhan1191

Apr 2, 2016
So,

My wife worked at a hotel for 6 months in Abu Dhabi. Now i have posted before that we need to get a police certificate.

The websites asks for the emirates ID card copy. She got her ID 2 months after she started and when she was done she had to return the ID, BUT she never got it back. So now ineed it for the police certificate but we dont have it.

Is there a place or process we can get that info from aside from her place of work. She has Emailed them and also asked a colleague to contact the HR department there.

Wakki

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2017
So,

My wife worked at a hotel for 6 months in Abu Dhabi. Now i have posted before that we need to get a police certificate.

The websites asks for the emirates ID card copy. She got her ID 2 months after she started and when she was done she had to return the ID, BUT she never got it back. So now ineed it for the police certificate but we dont have it.

Is there a place or process we can get that info from aside from her place of work. She has Emailed them and also asked a colleague to contact the HR department there.
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/spouse-sponsorship-abu-dhabi-office.95703/page-538