+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Emergency

Ashish ishu

Dec 25, 2020
Hie can anyone please help me with this. Actually i am on my workpermit in Canada and my mom passed away last week. So my father is alone in India. He already has visa for Visit. Its very difficult for him to live alone so he wants to come here and stay with me for sometime. Can anyone please tell how and where i have to fill forms. It will be really thankful. Please.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hie can anyone please help me with this. Actually i am on my workpermit in Canada and my mom passed away last week. So my father is alone in India. He already has visa for Visit. Its very difficult for him to live alone so he wants to come here and stay with me for sometime. Can anyone please tell how and where i have to fill forms. It will be really thankful. Please.
So sorry for your loss. If he has a valid visitor visa then he needs authorization to travel and it is all in the link.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/visitors/immediate-family.html

Ashish ishu

Dec 25, 2020
So like i am very confused. When we fill this form, there is no column for temporary residents because i am on my workpermit. There is column for pr or citizens.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
So like i am very confused. When we fill this form, there is no column for temporary residents because i am on my workpermit. There is column for pr or citizens.
I am sorry for your loss. Look at the section

How to unite with an immediate family member who is in Canada temporarily

Would stress that if he is approved that this isn't a permanent solution so you'll need to be considering ways to help him while he is living in India.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
If approved you'll need to find a place fir your father to quarantine away from you. If you have a separate area in your home like a loft or basement that would be possibilities or a hotel/airbnb.

Ashish ishu

Dec 25, 2020
Ya thats not the problem. Please just help me with the forms and all that. Can someone just show the screenshot of empty form which i have to fill. Please.

BallyCanada

Oct 20, 2020
Ya thats not the problem. Please just help me with the forms and all that. Can someone just show the screenshot of empty form which i have to fill. Please.
You just need to write an e-mail. To IRCC requesting authorization to travel. You don’t need IMM006