+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

emergency visa safety issue from pakistan

rsiddiqui

Feb 9, 2021
my girlfriend of 3 years who is muslim in canada has safety reasonings for not coming to pakistan. Her family in pakistan have done her alliance with someone in pak. have threatened her and my life. her coming here is a risk to her life and i want to marry her. what are ways i can go looking at both of our safety

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
my girlfriend of 3 years who is muslim in canada has safety reasonings for not coming to pakistan. Her family in pakistan have done her alliance with someone in pak. have threatened her and my life. her coming here is a risk to her life and i want to marry her. what are ways i can go looking at both of our safety
What is an emergency visa and for whom? Go to Canada and get married. Or marry in a third country. Is she Canadian or PR?

Last edited:

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
As a first step, you should try applying for a TRV to visit Canada. If the TRV is approved then you can travel to Canada as a tourist and get married here. To be approved for the TRV you will want to show strong ties to your home country such as a job, property and assets.

If you cannot obtain an approved TRV, then the alternatively would be for you and your girlfriend to both travel to a third country and get married there. Your girlfriend will then be able to sponsor you for permanent residency in Canada. PR applications take around a year to process.

Note that proxy marriages (i.e. online marriages) are not recognized by IRCC.

Nov 8, 2021
Hello, I am Asadullah, a 22-year-old Hazara minority from Afghanistan. I am currently fleeing to Pakistan because I love a girl. She loves me, but our family does not want to meet me. Please help me get out of here.