+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Emergency, my father had a heart attack and I really need to visit my country

jinglebell0123

Jun 4, 2021
Burnaby, Canada
Category........
Other
In some countries, people travel to the neighboring country then they illegally trespass the border. But I strongly advise you not to use your home passport at all or you will risk all those years you were waiting to get the citizenship.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
In some countries, people travel to the neighboring country then they illegally trespass the border. But I strongly advise you not to use your home passport at all or you will risk all those years you were waiting to get the citizenship.
Canada looks very carefully when you visit a neighbouring country because they are aware that people try to get away with doing this.

jinglebell0123

Jun 4, 2021
Burnaby, Canada
Category........
Other
Canada looks very carefully when you visit a neighbouring country because they are aware that people try to get away with doing this.
Oh come on, I know hundreds of people have done that and finally got the citizenship. As long as they don't have any records about visiting your home country then you are good.

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Oh come on, I know hundreds of people have done that and finally got the citizenship. As long as they don't have any records about visiting your home country then you are good.
As long you stay out of all social media posts…..once you give them reason to be curious, they will scrutinize after your travel close to naighbouring countries. Quick check is asking for entry record if they are suspicious!

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Just because some people didn’t get caught doesn’t mean you won’t get caught. Technology is going to make it much easier for people to get caught. Would add that if IRCC flags your file it will be a minor nightmare for a long time.

jinglebell0123

Jun 4, 2021
Burnaby, Canada
Category........
Other
As long you stay out of all social media posts…..once you give them reason to be curious, they will scrutinize after your travel close to naighbouring countries. Quick check is asking for entry record if they are suspicious!
Exactly, I mean if your don't give them any reason no body would know. Nevertheless I do not recommend it at all, it has a lot of life threating risks as well.

jinglebell0123

Jun 4, 2021
Burnaby, Canada
Category........
Other
Just because some people didn’t get caught doesn’t mean you won’t get caught. Technology is going to make it much easier for people to get caught. Would add that if IRCC flags your file it will be a minor nightmare for a long time.
I know but IRCC or even any government in the world cannot accuse anyone with just visiting a neighboring country and tell them that they may visited their home country. It doesn't work that way.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I know but IRCC or even any government in the world cannot accuse anyone with just visiting a neighboring country and tell them that they may visited their home country. It doesn't work that way.
If there is suspicion they can do further research to determine if you did actually enter the country during any of these trips. When you arrive back to Canada someone can go through your phone, computer, etc. Someone can do a search for any digital evidence of your travels. Depending on the country, Canada can make inquiries to your home country and local government about whether you may have been in the country.

jinglebell0123

Jun 4, 2021
Burnaby, Canada
Category........
Other
If there is suspicion they can do further research to determine if you did actually enter the country during any of these trips. When you arrive back to Canada someone can go through your phone, computer, etc. Someone can do a search for any digital evidence of your travels. Depending on the country, Canada can make inquiries to your home country and local government about whether you may have been in the country.
Well that is why they call it illegal border passing, because even local government can't know you entered the country or not.

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Correct. Visa stamps, social media posts and check ins, but what else? It is just to scare the hell out of people because apart from that they wouldn't be able to verify anything.
If you used your home country to enter from neighbouring country and use your RTD on your way back to Canada, they can ask from respective Embassy/Ministry of Home Affair if there was any proof of entry using any document. But it also depends on how easily someone can enter from other country. I guess there must be one case, that made them to add "travel to neighbouring country"in the checklist for additional examination

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Correct. Visa stamps, social media posts and check ins, but what else? It is just to scare the hell out of people because apart from that they wouldn't be able to verify anything.
Local governments records, pictures with family, emails, etc. All your tech is able to be searched when arriving in Canada. Potentially losing your status in Canada should scare someone.