+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Emergency, my father had a heart attack and I really need to visit my country

jinglebell0123

Jun 4, 2021
Burnaby, Canada
Category........
Other
If you used your home country to enter from neighbouring country and use your RTD on your way back to Canada, they can ask from respective Embassy/Ministry of Home Affair if there was any proof of entry using any document. But it also depends on how easily someone can enter from other country. I guess there must be one case, that made them to add "travel to neighbouring country"in the checklist for additional examination
What I have seen from many people is that they crossed the border without using any type of ID, the country I'm talking about has many big mountains and poor border controls, so it is very possible to cross the border illegally without being caught.

jinglebell0123

Jun 4, 2021
Burnaby, Canada
Category........
Other
Local governments records, pictures with family, emails, etc. All your tech is able to be searched when arriving in Canada. Potentially losing your status in Canada should scare someone.
Well believe it or not, I have seen people going back to their home country this way and renewed their passports then came back to Canada and now has the beautiful Canadian passport. I mean not everyone will make it this way but it has happened in real life.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Well believe it or not, I have seen people going back to their home country this way and renewed their passports then came back to Canada and now has the beautiful Canadian passport. I mean not everyone will make it this way but it has happened in real life.
Unfortunately people have gotten away with it but some have not and it is much harder to do than it was before.