+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Emergency hopelly some as information I want to be with my husband

Krinaaa

Jun 19, 2013
Hello everybody I'm despered, this is my case I been married almost a year but I didn't apply for the pr, I overstay my visa, I don't have a work permit and I need to work so I start working 1.5 month ago and this morning migration was at my job and they took my passport and seems like they wanna deport me, I wanna be with my Husband he is pr so he need to be here to get his citizen so if they put me out means we will be separated for a year or more :'( that's to much I know I make it wrong and I should apply long ago but always I get bad information and I was scared I wanna fix my status the immigration guy told me that I should apply now and I have appointment Monday that if my application when true I can stay I didn't underarm cause obviously I was so nervous and my English is not good thank you any I formation can help :(

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
At this point you should be speaking with a good immigration lawyer.

Since you have overstayed your visa and worked illegally - deportation is a very real possibility.

Yes - your husband should sponsor you now. He should have sponsored you a long time ago. However I don't know if him sponsoring you will help your situation at all.

Again, speak with a lawyer. Speak with a lawyer tomorrow.

Krinaaa

Jun 19, 2013
i know im tired of been paying and i dont get the right information thas way all this is happen and now i dont have time, first last year i went to a lawyer and he told me because he didnt have a job they will refusse me so i was scared to apply and i stop now everybody is saying to live canada, seems like is what i need to do they migration officer told me that i need to be on monday and start my application throe my husband, and he told me that if i get status before the removal i will stay other wise they will deport me , so i need to know my rights, i didnt really understand anything of that plus the nervous of the moment i ask one of them if there is a place that i can get someone to assesme and he told me that not just the webside so i been reading the website and i keed dont understand how much time i will get and if i should apply now how without passport they took it, so should i seen everything outside of canada cause if they remove me next week why should i send everything here i dont get it, if i send it to my contry the appliction takes 1 month to let me know if he can sponsor me if i do it inside canada takes 6 months i dont thing they will give me month right, so i want to be ready do i have the right to stay when my application is received why the told me if im lucky and my application is received i can wait here well i know is pretty complicate but still trying to find the way to stay here wih my husband and fix everything, thank you

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I think you are confused about the processing times.

If you apply within Canada, the processing time is 6 months (stage 1) + approximately 8 months (stage 2).

If you apply using the outside of Canada process, the processing time is 1 month (stage 1) + the processing time for your country displayed here (stage 2):

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm/fc-spouses.asp

I don't know how you can apply if you don't have your passport. As for your rights, since you have no status and worked illegally, CIC can deport you.

Your situation is too complicated for me to provide any further advice.

Krinaaa

Jun 19, 2013
yes is too complicated, so im going back home but he has to be working here, so lets change mode to apply outside of canada and hope that doesnt take that long to be with my husband again :( on monday i will ask them to go on my own i will pay my ticket and go out voluntaty to dont be deported and dont complicate more my case.. thank you