+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Emergency help regarding RPRF

Modmad

Star Member
Mar 11, 2017
Dear friends.
A letter from CIC is in my CIC account asking for Permanent residency fee. The letter was sent 9 days ago (my lawyer has been on vacation for 10 days and we just noticed the letter). Tonight I paid the fee as instructed, and uploaded the receipt on my CIC account. However the letter asked for the receipt to be sent back to the Email! What Email? The letter was not sent to me as email. It was in my CIC acount. Anybody can help? I post the body of the letter below

Modmad

Star Member
Mar 11, 2017
Government of Canada
Embassy of Canada
Immigration Section
Paris, France

*No personal information at all. even the case number!*

Dear Applicant,
This is to remind you that the Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) must be paid before a permanent resident visa can be issued. Online Payment: https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do?lang=en.
Please confirm that your payment has been made by responding to this email and attaching a copy of the electronic payment receipt issued to you. The amount required is CAD $490 for the principal applicant as well as for his or her accompanying spouse or common-law partner (maximum of 980$).
The RPRF is refundable if the application is refused, if you withdraw your application or if you choose not to use your visa. The fee is refunded without interest and at the rate of exchange at the time of reimbursement. If the payment of the RPRF is delayed, your security or medical results may no longer be valid. We therefore encourage you to pay the RPRF as soon as possible.

NO CASH OR PERSONAL CHEQUE
Yours truly,
Immigration Section

pitico55

Star Member
Jul 22, 2017
didn't you receive also an message in your email account?
Try calling the visa office and explain the situation to them.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear friends.
A letter from CIC is in my CIC account asking for Permanent residency fee. The letter was sent 9 days ago (my lawyer has been on vacation for 10 days and we just noticed the letter). Tonight I paid the fee as instructed, and uploaded the receipt on my CIC account. However the letter asked for the receipt to be sent back to the Email! What Email? The letter was not sent to me as email. It was in my CIC acount. Anybody can help? I post the body of the letter below
parisimmigration@international.gc.ca
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions/paris.asp

Reactions: Modmad