+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Emedical System working in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

Camelboy

Oct 21, 2012
Visa Office......
Nairobi
I would like to share with you guys, an email i received from the panel physician in Addis Ababa Ethiopia.
Those with no UCI will be issued Unique Medical Identified (UMI) , also known as Upfront Medicals and will attach a paper with this number along with your application.

Thank you for your e-mail.

Please be informed that if your case is an immigrant case and not a refugee case, you’ll need to bring 4 photos, passport and a copy of the passport and a medical file (if you’ve received any from the Canadian High Commission), also note that a payment of 132 U.S. Dollars is required for the medical. Please note that if you’re doing medical in the e-medical system, you’ll need to bring an IME or UCI number which is provided by Canadian High Commission (this may be found in any letter, if any, you’ve received from Canadian High Commission). If you don’t have any of the two, and if you have not yet started the immigration process then you could still do medical with another number called UMI number which the e-medical itself produces ones you are registered.

Ones you arrive in Addis and you come to our office, please go to the reception, and my colleagues will help you with the medical process and how to proceed.

Best Wishes,