+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

eMedical Report - Pls advice

ETguru

Star Member
Nov 6, 2013
Dear All,

I need your suggestion here !!

I got my spouse dependent visa through on 16th August 2015 for Canada.Canadian High Commission has requested for her medical before final decision.I have her e-medical report now.

Also I have included her in my CEC PR application in June 2015 and submitted all the required documents and fees to CIC Office.I haven't heard back anything yet from them on my spouse addition.Just wondering if I can just mail this e-medical report of my spouse to Ottawa office with a note that she has been granted dependent visa now and please find the attached report for medicals done on 6th August 2015.

Pls guide.

My timelines are as :

Application Submitted : 12th June 2014
AOR : 25th July 2014
Medicals : 12th Feb 2014
Spouse Addition : June 2015

mittoo1987

Star Member
Apr 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-Apr-2014
AOR Received.
02-Jun-2014
Med's Done....
june-2015
I was in similar situation...i had applied for my wife's dependent visa online.

They asked for medical and gave a form. After medical was done the doctor sent it to appropriate visa office.

Then I also sent the emedicals to cpc ottawa as that is where our PR was being processed.

The thing you need to ensure is that the medical reaches to the immigration office who requested it.

By reading your post,
I dont think cpc ottawa had requested medicals.it seems it could be vegreville who requested it.

I suggest the following:
Check with your doctor if he has already submitted emedicals.

Also call cic call center and check where exactly to send emedicals.

ETguru

Star Member
Nov 6, 2013
Thanks mate.

My company has processed her dependent visa from New Delhi.It was submitted online then only I got the visa stamped for her as doctor has confirmed that she has uploaded the results online to CIC on 8th August and I got her visa thing a week after.

I have the emedical report with me.Did you get any update on your PR application after ?

mittoo1987

Star Member
Apr 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-Apr-2014
AOR Received.
02-Jun-2014
Med's Done....
june-2015
If you know that CPC Ottawa has your file you can email them the e-medical. They won't send you any acknowledgment email so don't expect one.

For me, after I submitted all the documents, I had to wait for a months. Although, the CIC call center was able to confirm that CPC Ottawa is not expecting any more documents to be sent.

Have you ordered GCMS notes?