+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Emedical Online Upload Check

salikgilani

Apr 27, 2017
I had my e-Medical done and called them up to ask if it had been uploaded in the system. His assistant let me know that the doctor does it in a day or two and I can check myself too by putting in my UMI online on the emedical website. However, I have not found any way to do so. Is this actually possible and can we check this ourselves?

Raydee

May 25, 2017
This is exactly the situation I am in right now. I googled and came across the eMedical Client Login website but cannot login because it asks for HAD ID and I don't have this. I only have the UMI number on the eMedical Information Sheet that I received from the clinic after the medical examination.

I have been searching the internet but found nothing yet. If you (or anyone) finds a solution to this, please kindly share with us.

grapehair

Jan 14, 2017
I had my e-Medical done and called them up to ask if it had been uploaded in the system. His assistant let me know that the doctor does it in a day or two and I can check myself too by putting in my UMI online on the emedical website. However, I have not found any way to do so. Is this actually possible and can we check this ourselves?
Emedical login credentials are for those who will assess your medicals, not for the clients, as yourself.

Reactions: salikgilani

Wini

Jun 12, 2017
I am in the same situation, does anyone know how and where to upload "eMedical Information Sheet" I received from the doctor.

sayan1709

Jan 7, 2018
Depending on where you get it from, it can take a day to a week. Just follow up with the hospital.
I just confirmed with the Hospital, they have uploaded the medical by November 25, 2017. But it is not yet linked with my visa application submitted on December 23, 2017.

poojachawla

Aug 2, 2018
This is exactly the situation I am in right now. I googled and came across the eMedical Client Login website but cannot login because it asks for HAD ID and I don't have this. I only have the UMI number on the eMedical Information Sheet that I received from the clinic after the medical examination.

I have been searching the internet but found nothing yet. If you (or anyone) finds a solution to this, please kindly share with us.
hap id is for australia, not for canada, you are looking at the wrong website. Check the web address

EE456

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
Mine is paper application, I can't find where to upload in CIC website, would you please provide me the link. Thanks.
Create an account on CIC and link your paper application to it. Then you can do things electronically.