+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Embassy Refused My Student Visa Three times?

anandrishin

Jul 6, 2009
India
My name is Rishi And i am From India.......I got Three Refusal :-Two refusal For Sep 2009 and Third One for Jan 2010 Session...I applied For Wireless Networking in George Brown College.And i am graduate in Bachelors of Computer Applications(B.C.A).......

First Refusal Reasons on 28 August 2009:-

You have not satisfied me that you will leave Canada by the end of the period authorized for your stay because:-
1. you have not demonstrated that you are sufficiently well established in your country of residence.

2. you have not demonstrated that you and your parents have sufficient income and assets to justify your proposed studies.

Second Refusal on 3 Sep 2009:-

You have not satisfied me that you will leave Canada by the end of the period authorized for your stay because:-
1. you have not demonstrated that you are sufficiently well established in your country of residence.

2. your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualification, previous studies,employment,level of establishment, other educational opportunities available in India or Canada,language abilities, or your future prospects and plans.

You have not satisfied me that you have sufficient funds for living codes and tuition for your first year of studies and return transportation without working in Canada because:-
1.Your or your parents' income and assets are insufficient to support the studies.

Third refusal on 10 Nov 2009:-

1.you have not demonstrated that you and your parents have sufficient income and assets to justify your proposed studies.

2. your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualification, previous studies,employment,level of establishment, other educational opportunities available in India or Canada,language abilities, or your future prospects and plans.

Please help me out What can i do now.......because i wish apply in again in different course.......Please help me...........................

abelkwh

Jul 30, 2009
Simple answer! Simply make sure u fulfil the requirements that the visa officer wants and also prove that u have sufficient fundings or prove that u will return to yr homeland, India or anywhere once u have completed yr studies! yr visa was refused cause u did not prove that u will return home! So show them that u will and that u are not likely to immigrate once u finish yr studies!

L

london

hi

as abelkwh said, you need to prove that you will come back after your study in Canada, why the Canadian government offer immigration to international student in Canada? they offer immigration after study for a long time then what is the point to prove (at the time of student visa application) that student will come back after study.

they are completely wrong in either demanding to prove to come back or offering immigration in Canada. they should do one thing only.

vik.brar

May 31, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
london said:
hi

as abelkwh said, you need to prove that you will come back after your study in Canada, why the Canadian government offer immigration to international student in Canada? they offer immigration after study for a long time then what is the point to prove (at the time of student visa application) that student will come back after study.

they are completely wrong in either demanding to prove to come back or offering immigration in Canada. they should do one thing only.
Canadian Gov't offers PR to only successful students after graduation who meet the requirements of the IRPA. CIC have to make sure if the student is likely to come back to his home country after completion of his/her studies, so the student does not live in Canada illegally (if they are unable to meet the requirement of the IRPA and IRPR). It costs Canadian government lot of money on illegal immigrants.