+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Embassy Refused My Student Visa Three times?

anandrishin

Jul 6, 2009
India
My name is Rishi And i am From India.......I got Three Refusal :-Two refusal For Sep 2009 and Third One for Jan 2010 Session...I applied For Wireless Networking in George Brown College.And i am graduate in Bachelors of Computer Applications(B.C.A).......

First Refusal Reasons on 28 August 2009:-

You have not satisfied me that you will leave Canada by the end of the period authorized for your stay because:-
1. you have not demonstrated that you are sufficiently well established in your country of residence.

2. you have not demonstrated that you and your parents have sufficient income and assets to justify your proposed studies.

Second Refusal on 3 Sep 2009:-

You have not satisfied me that you will leave Canada by the end of the period authorized for your stay because:-
1. you have not demonstrated that you are sufficiently well established in your country of residence.

2. your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualification, previous studies,employment,level of establishment, other educational opportunities available in India or Canada,language abilities, or your future prospects and plans.

You have not satisfied me that you have sufficient funds for living codes and tuition for your first year of studies and return transportation without working in Canada because:-
1.Your or your parents' income and assets are insufficient to support the studies.

Third refusal on 10 Nov 2009:-

1.you have not demonstrated that you and your parents have sufficient income and assets to justify your proposed studies.

2. your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualification, previous studies,employment,level of establishment, other educational opportunities available in India or Canada,language abilities, or your future prospects and plans.

Please help me out What can i do now.......because i wish apply in again in different course.......Please help me...........................

prashant1111

Star Member
Apr 19, 2013
I got rejection for Jan 2014 for Dalhousie University Sad.. the reason of refusal:your proposed stdies r nt reasonable in light of 1 or more of: ur qualifications, previous stdies, employment , level of establishment, language abilities, or ur future propects and plans.
I got admission in dalhousie UNI for M.engg in internetworking. my profile is B.E (E&C) 58% (10 backlogs with repeatation) and an year gap during U.G means B.E completed in 5 years. IELTS- 6.5 (min 6 in each),also my final year project was on networking and I have also submitted a certificate from a private institute of N+, CCNA, MCSE where I have done training of these networking courses .. sufficient funds shown, but SOP was very poor... applied under university category.. now how to resolve this issue with this profile?? plz guide me, I am desparately looking for help on this as I want to re-apply soon for the same intake..

lpc19800

Champion Member
May 21, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 14 2013
AOR Received.
February 24 2013
Med's Request
November 13, 2013
Med's Done....
December 5, 2013
Interview........
Waived: RPRF requested: November 13, 2013
Passport Req..
Visa exempt
VISA ISSUED...
January 6, 2014
LANDED..........
January 29, 2014
prashant1111 said:
I got rejection for Jan 2014 for Dalhousie University Sad.. the reason of refusal:your proposed stdies r nt reasonable in light of 1 or more of: ur qualifications, previous stdies, employment , level of establishment, language abilities, or ur future propects and plans.
I got admission in dalhousie UNI for M.engg in internetworking. my profile is B.E (E&C) 58% (10 backlogs with repeatation) and an year gap during U.G means B.E completed in 5 years. IELTS- 6.5 (min 6 in each),also my final year project was on networking and I have also submitted a certificate from a private institute of N+, CCNA, MCSE where I have done training of these networking courses .. sufficient funds shown, but SOP was very poor... applied under university category.. now how to resolve this issue with this profile?? plz guide me, I am desparately looking for help on this as I want to re-apply soon for the same intake..

This forum is for permanent residency - please post your thread in the student section
Thanks

sabidhawan

Star Member
Jul 14, 2011
Guys they have made student visa very tough lately. Lot of students come here to exploit the system which forces Candian govt to take some strict measure and you guys were just unlucky to apply when visa rules are very strict . If you have already done Bachelor then please do not apply for a post secondary diploma you ll get rejected everytime. Also now you have to show you assests in hard cash , embassy do not consider land value and gold and other such stuff. Please make sure you have enough money in account to prove your case

CEC2013

Dec 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 FEB 2013
Doc's Request.
26 NOV 2013 (RPRF)
AOR Received.
14 MAR 2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
Med's Request
27 NOV 2013
Med's Done....
29 NOV 2013
Interview........
Waived.
Passport Req..
09 DEC 2013
VISA ISSUED...
19 DEC 2013
LANDED..........
21 DEC 2013
lpc19800 said:
This forum is for permanent residency - please post your thread in the student section
Thanks
Agreed! You will get more relevant info on a board/thread dedicated to this particular topic.

CEC2013

Dec 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 FEB 2013
Doc's Request.
26 NOV 2013 (RPRF)
AOR Received.
14 MAR 2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
Med's Request
27 NOV 2013
Med's Done....
29 NOV 2013
Interview........
Waived.
Passport Req..
09 DEC 2013
VISA ISSUED...
19 DEC 2013
LANDED..........
21 DEC 2013
sabidhawan said:
Guys they have made student visa very tough lately. Lot of students come here to exploit the system which forces Candian govt to take some strict measure and you guys were just unlucky to apply when visa rules are very strict . If you have already done Bachelor then please do not apply for a post secondary diploma you ll get rejected everytime. Also now you have to show you assests in hard cash , embassy do not consider land value and gold and other such stuff. Please make sure you have enough money in account to prove your case
While I agree that there have been exploits and that CIC is making it harder to obtain a visa...it is not impossible. Please do not suggest outcomes that you are otherwise not able to predict. Unless you are a VO and I missed something, I dont think you have enough data to support this claim that every application will be rejected. As for the money part....you are right, but this is to be assumed from the start. Land ownership should only be used to show ties to your country of permanent residence and the expectations to return. Unless you have a bill of sale for the land, showing that the money will go through at some point....but then why wouldnt one wait for it to actually be posted. Using tangible assets like cash is always more advisable.