+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Email update response from immigration!!! QUESTION?

EBUENCONS

Star Member
Sep 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
18-09-2013
Med's Done....
17-7-2013
Interview........
hope not anymore
Passport Req..
13-05-2014
LANDED..........
hopefully this july
hi guys i recieved a response from the immigration in regards on my inquiry about the status of our application. SEPT 2013 applicant here.

We note your email below. Please be advised that review of this file has not been completed. No additional documents is required from you at this time. We will advise you accordingly if or when additional documents or information will be required.

I hope this means they are looking at our app already. and i hope the additional docs that we sent last feb would already be enough for them to satisfy that our rel is genuine. does anyone of you also recieved this response from immigration? please share your thoughts and experiences thank you

Garry2008

Jun 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
EBUENCONS said:
hi guys i recieved a response from the immigration in regards on my inquiry about the status of our application. SEPT 2014 applicant here.

We note your email below. Please be advised that review of this file has not been completed. No additional documents is required from you at this time. We will advise you accordingly if or when additional documents or information will be required.

I hope this means they are looking at our app already. and i hope the additional docs that we sent last feb would already be enough for them to satisfy that our rel is genuine. does anyone of you also recieved this response from immigration? please share your thoughts and experiences thank you
As looking on the email seems everything is Going Smooth in your Case.So you should not worry.Best Of Luck.

EBUENCONS

Star Member
Sep 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
18-09-2013
Med's Done....
17-7-2013
Interview........
hope not anymore
Passport Req..
13-05-2014
LANDED..........
hopefully this july
I hope it is garry but im also waiting for their remedical request since my medical has already been expired since last year..