+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Email says from IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal *Legit or not* Please help

Mia.Ho

Jan 11, 2019
Hello Everyone,

I have received email from IRCC PR Confimation Portal. below is the details from that email. in the attached PDF, they asked me reply to that email address with confirm my mailing address and upload photo etc. I wasn't sure if this was fraud email or it was legit. Please advise.

Welcome to the Permanent Resident Confirmation portal process. The attached PDF contains information and instructions regarding the confirmation portal process for your review. Once you have review the document, hit reply to send the requested information outline in the document.

Bienvenue dans le traitement de confirmation du portail de confirmation de la résidence permanente. Le fichier PDF ci-joint contient des renseignements et des instructions sur le traitement du portail de confirmation pour votre révision. Une fois que vous avez révisé le document, cliquez sur Répondre pour envoyer les renseignements demandés dans le document.

Virtual Landing Unit
Operations Support Centre, Centralized Network
Immigration, Refugee and Citizenship Canada
IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

Thank you

lazyhunt2

Jun 22, 2021
Yep, seems legit! I'm still waiting on mine but that's the email my friends who've received theirs got.

fallenfate

Aug 21, 2021
Hi there! I have a question. I just received that email as well and we replied to it.

However, my PR application still says processing in the CIC portal. From what I read so far online the application in the CIC portal supposed to be approved before I get the email to for the Confirmation portal? Is this correct or did you receive this email before your application status was updated in the CIC portal?