+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Email Replies from CHC - Local Visa Offices

Nit4canada

May 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes ofcourse. Your company can issue a reference letter, plus attach business card, business currespondences showing ur husband's position in the company. Also attach income tax returns, that would be fine.

yvdr

Jan 1, 2010
Hi jigna,

Any updates for your case. Please let me know if you get anything from CHC.

1. Attended for Medical on Nov 4.
2. Sent the RPRF, Passport and Proof of Funds on 26 Nov.

Reet

Star Member
Dec 30, 2009
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
initial application to NS-2nd Nov.
Doc's Request.
14th Jan..docs sent to CHC 29th Jan.
IELTS Request
14th Jan
File Transfer...
20th jan
Med's Request
8th March
Med's Done....
18th March
Interview........
waived-off
Passport Req..
8th March
VISA ISSUED...
26th April
LANDED..........
not decided yet
Nit4canada said:
Yes ofcourse. Your company can issue a reference letter, plus attach business card, business currespondences showing ur husband's position in the company. Also attach income tax returns, that would be fine.
thanx Nit 4 ur advice..

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Email sent by vehla_jatt asking about his status of passport sent for stamping and this was ND CHC reply.

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi.

We are pleased to acknowledge that our office has received original passport for this application.

Due to the high volume of correspondence received by this office, it generally takes several days following receipt to process passports and place them on file. The file is then directed to the attention of a processing team, where it may take several more days for a final review to take place to ensure all requirements have met for visa issuance.

This file is currently pending final review by the responsible processing team and a decision by the officer. As soon as the review has taken place, our office will contact the applicants in case any further documentation or information is required. If the officer is satisfied all requirements have been met, visas will be issued, following which we will return the passports to the applicant by registered mail. Kindly note that it can take several days for registered mail to reach its destination.

Please be advised that all statutory requirements must be met before we can issue visas. We therefore cannot provide you with a precise date by which this application will be finalized and the passports returned. Your continued patience is appreciated. We can assure you that we give the highest processing priority to cases which are ready for visa issuance for which passports have been submitted. Until we contact the applicant, either to request additional documents or information or to return the passports, we will not be able to respond to further enquiries.

bhaveshenee

Oct 23, 2009
INDIA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 2010
Dear Rocky,
What is you status still. Hope you have submitted docs to CHC ND In november. Are you still waiting for the passports or have you received the VISA. Well mr Accounts has received and he has sent the docs in Dec early.

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bhaveshenee said:
Dear Rocky,
What is you status still. Hope you have submitted docs to CHC ND In november. Are you still waiting for the passports or have you received the VISA. Well mr Accounts has received and he has sent the docs in Dec early.
I sent my documents in Aug 09 and till now my status is In Process. I have not received the Medicals and Passport submission request, just waiting for that

vehla_jatt

Dec 16, 2009
Winnipeg,MB
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September,2007
Nomination.....
April,2009
AOR Received.
May,2009
Med's Request
December,2009
Med's Done....
December,2009
Interview........
September, 2009
Passport Req..
21 December,2009
VISA ISSUED...
30 July 2010
LANDED..........
20 August,2010
rocky try to contact embassy thorugh case specific enquery

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Applicant name SG on this forum sent a Case inquiry to CHC New Delhi after sending the passports and this was the reply he got
Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi.

We are currently reviewing the information provided by you in support of this application.

We estimate that the review may exceed the average processing timeframe set out in the Acknowledgement of Receipt letter which you received.

Often, delays in the processing of an application are out of our control as some processing steps require coordination with external authorities.

Our office will contact you as soon as the review is completed, or as soon as more information, documents or an interview are required.

Delays in the processing of visa applications are always disappointing to all concerned, but rest assured that all efforts are being made to ensure efficient and expeditious processing of all visa applications.

We trust that this information will be of assistance

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Applicant Name pkakula sent an email asking for status on his file and this is the reply he got from New Delhi CHC

here is the message i got from them on jan 5th and i got verification calls on 19th jan.
when can i expect medical requests??

Dear Sir/Madam,

At this point there is no action required on your part. Please be assured that as soon as the review is complete, the next steps in the processing of this application will be determined and you will be advised accordingly.

We trust that this information will be of assistance.

Immigration Section / Section de l'immigration
Canadian High Commission / Haut-Commissariat du Canada
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi
India / Inde

Always include the applicant's full name, date of birth, and file number in your message

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
An applicant sent an email to CHC New Delhi asking about Original Transcripts and this was the reply he got. Thanks to ankit_20 for sharing it.

The sealed transcripts must originate from and bear the seal of the educational institution which originally issued the transcripts. If the college, affiliated with the university, is the original issuer of the transcripts, you may submit the transcripts sealed by the college. If not, then you must obtain sealed transcripts from the university.

Universities in India are familiar with our requirements and have not, to date, refused to issue sealed transcripts. If you are unable to obtain sealed transcripts, you may submit notarized transcripts however, they will be subject to close scrutiny and the visa officer may still require sealed transcripts.

We trust that this information will be of assistance.

Immigration Section / Section de l'immigration
Canadian High Commission / Haut-Commissariat du Canada
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi
India / Inde

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
New Delhi sending standard templates as replies and not specific one's as compared to other visa offices. Just an observation

accounts

Aug 4, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
28-12-2010
LANDED..........
August 6 2010
rocky272727 said:
New Delhi sending standard templates as replies and not specific one's as compared to other visa offices. Just an observation
Rocky,

Now about 3 months had elapsed & your Status is "Inprocess". There were enquiries at your Office too & you were not available to answer CHC call,

Its time for action..

Pls start your Efforts...

Best of Luck :)

bhaveshenee

Oct 23, 2009
INDIA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 2010
Dear Friends,
Hi , well accounts there is no such updation in my case as well.... medicals sent on 31 of Dec and still there is no action on the same. Can you or someone can guide me on this issue.....
I m worried as its taking more time.... well can understand that there may be many cases but is there anyone who has received the documents in this few days

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
accounts said:
Rocky,

Now about 3 months had elapsed & your Status is "Inprocess". There were enquiries at your Office too & you were not available to answer CHC call,

Its time for action..

Pls start your Efforts...

Best of Luck :)
Yah its almost 2months and 16 days. You mean I should send a Case specific inquiry to them again ?