Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2011
Doc's Request.
positive final determination of eligibility for processing on the basis of Arranged Employment in Canada.
AOR Received.
06-06-2011
IELTS Request
Submitted with File
File Transfer...
07-18-2011
Med's Request
11-22-2011
Med's Done....
12-20-2011 (December 20th 2011)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-22-2011 Passport Submission: December 20th 2011
VISA ISSUED...
03-28-2012
LANDED..........
I am in Winnipeg Canada
Today after a month I have received this email from CIC NDVO: I don't know hoe much it will take to complete the process:

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi.

Under Canada's immigration legislation, all immigrant applications are subject to statutory requirements, including medical and background checks. These requirements must be satisfied before an applicant may be granted permanent resident status. In this context, certain background investigations are being conducted in connection with your application. As these investigations are conducted by outside agencies, we have no purview over the processing time. We are therefore unable to give an exact time frame in which we expect to conclude the verifications on this case.

For now, there is no action required on your part. Please be assured that as soon as the checks are completed the next steps in this application will be determined. Until then, we will not be able to provide any additional information on this case

We trust that this information will be of assistance.

Immigration Section - 8
High Commission of Canada
PO Box 5209
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi, India 110021

Quote from: kapil27 on January 19, 2012, 10:02:03 am
Now honestly I am tired of waiting, I really don't know what to tell and think. It was a big big mistake to come back to India for submission our passports to NDVO office. In my case they encahed the money (RRPF Fees) from bank on 28th December and updated the medical received line on 3rd January. NOW WHAT?Huh

I sent 3 email to CIC but no reply....it is really frustration now......Whenever I call they say we can't tell you anything on phone. So HOW TO CONTACT THEM, I CAN'T GO TO NDVO Office BECAUSE THEY CAN'T ATTEND PERSONALLY.....SO WHAT'S THE SOLUTION

Even my visa and work permit are valid until September 2012

Any comments?

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
PATIENCE! You should be happy you've come this far and you are May 2011 applicant! And what is more, you have the 'medical received' line on your ecas. It doesn't take that long to get the visa now. So please count your blessings and stop moaning..... :p :p :p lol
Mandie

omm

Champion Member
Aug 27, 2009
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Follow e-case and you will heard soon by VO, now medical and security checks being process for review it, at this time VO will not answer anything on your case once they dont have any result of medical and security.
so just wait and you will heard good news soon, mostly visa on PP once VO recieved your MR and security checks result.
Good Luck..

OMM

kapil27 said:
Today after a month I have received this email from CIC NDVO: I don't know hoe much it will take to complete the process:

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi.

Under Canada's immigration legislation, all immigrant applications are subject to statutory requirements, including medical and background checks. These requirements must be satisfied before an applicant may be granted permanent resident status. In this context, certain background investigations are being conducted in connection with your application. As these investigations are conducted by outside agencies, we have no purview over the processing time. We are therefore unable to give an exact time frame in which we expect to conclude the verifications on this case.

For now, there is no action required on your part. Please be assured that as soon as the checks are completed the next steps in this application will be determined. Until then, we will not be able to provide any additional information on this case

Immigration Section - 8
PO Box 5209
New Delhi, India 110021

Now honestly I am tired of waiting, I really don't know what to tell and think. It was a big big mistake to come back to India for submission our passports to NDVO office. In my case they encahed the money (RRPF Fees) from bank on 28th December and updated the medical received line on 3rd January. NOW WHAT?Huh

I sent 3 email to CIC but no reply....it is really frustration now......Whenever I call they say we can't tell you anything on phone. So HOW TO CONTACT THEM, I CAN'T GO TO NDVO Office BECAUSE THEY CAN'T ATTEND PERSONALLY.....SO WHAT'S THE SOLUTION

Any comments?

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mandiebraxton said:
PATIENCE! You should be happy you've come this far and you are May 2011 applicant! And what is more, you have the 'medical received' line on your ecas. It doesn't take that long to get the visa now. So please count your blessings and stop moaning..... :p :p :p lol
Mandie
agreed...some people waiting as far as 2004.........

thejackson

May 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MAY 13,2010
Doc's Request.
22-11-2010
AOR Received.
27-10-2010
IELTS Request
Written Submission
File Transfer...
27-10-2010
Med's Request
19-04-2012
Med's Done....
03-05-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-07-2012
LANDED..........
27-07-2012
My friend, if you have been following the post in this forum, you will not be worried. PR come between 1-4months after medicals

Just relax and wait.It will come soon

leoalive

Jul 12, 2011
Punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5th Aug 2011 online MPNP
Nomination.....
Interviewed 22 aug 2011
AOR Received.
LOA received 23 Sep. 2011
IELTS Request
Already Submitted
File Transfer...
28 OCT 2011 AOR from NDVO 7 Nov.2011
Med's Request
14 NOv. 2011
Med's Done....
18 Nov.2011
Passport Req..
14 NOv. 2011
VISA ISSUED...
ECAS shows Decision Made 24 Sep. 2012 Passport back with Visa on 01 OCT 2012
LANDED..........
Within October 12
kapil27 said:

Dear Sir/Madam,

Immigration Section - 8
PO Box 5209
New Delhi, India 110021

Any comments?

Can understand ur situation as m in sailing in the same boat. i came back from NZ leaving my job n now m fark^#%$@ waiting for thier decision. i submitted my medicals in NOV. with passports n landing fees. my status shows application received. Dont know how long its gonna take.

baltej

Jul 8, 2011
I think They just cut paste the same reply to all inquiries. Today I got the same mail from NDVO. Just wait and watch is best.