crediblesam

Star Member
Sep 23, 2012
Brampton
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-10-2013
Hi all,
I received this email, I think its because I send a GCMS request. i middle section, they have asked for 4 questions about marriage/divorce/child. Since there is no change in my application. please let me know, if even I have reply anything to them, since its looks like a auto generated email.
Or, I should reply as "No Change"

I'll really appreciate your response.

Thanks

********** Email from from CEC
Dear xxxx:

This is in reference to your application for a permanent resident visa, which has been found eligible in the Class for which it was submitted. Admissibility review (security, criminality and/or medical) is still ongoing; you will be contacted if additional information is required for that purpose.

Your mailing address according to our records is indicated above. Please review it and advise us of any errors.

Has your family composition changed since our last correspondence?

· Have you married or divorced?
· Have you given birth or adopted a child?
· Do you intend to get married or divorced prior to becoming a permanent resident?
· Do you intend to give birth or adopt a child prior to becoming a permanent resident?

If any of these conditions apply, you must inform CPP-O immediately:
OttPilot-Immigration@cic.gc.ca

You will be asked to submit evidence such as a copy of the marriage, divorce, birth or adoption certificate or a letter advising when and where the marriage, divorce, birth or adoption is expected to take place. Any new spouse and/or children must be added to your application and be found admissible to Canada before your case is finalized.

ferna

Star Member
Jan 27, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-05-2013
AOR Received.
24-06-2013
Med's Request
24-01-2014
Med's Done....
27-01-2014
Passport Req..
18-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2014 (before I got the PPR!!)
LANDED..........
01-03-2014
You should not reply to those questions if there has been no change in your family.

nickutis

Star Member
Jul 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa CPP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2013 July 8th
AOR Received.
2013 September 3rd
IELTS Request
Sent with app
Med's Request
2014 February 20th
Med's Done....
2014 March 6th
LANDED..........
2014 May 29th
crediblesam said:
Hi all,
I received this email, I think its because I send a GCMS request. i middle section, they have asked for 4 questions about marriage/divorce/child. Since there is no change in my application. please let me know, if even I have reply anything to them, since its looks like a auto generated email.
Or, I should reply as "No Change"

I'll really appreciate your response.

Thanks

********** Email from from CEC
Dear xxxx:

This is in reference to your application for a permanent resident visa, which has been found eligible in the Class for which it was submitted. Admissibility review (security, criminality and/or medical) is still ongoing; you will be contacted if additional information is required for that purpose.

Your mailing address according to our records is indicated above. Please review it and advise us of any errors.

Has your family composition changed since our last correspondence?

· Have you married or divorced?
· Have you given birth or adopted a child?
· Do you intend to get married or divorced prior to becoming a permanent resident?
· Do you intend to give birth or adopt a child prior to becoming a permanent resident?

If any of these conditions apply, you must inform CPP-O immediately:
OttPilot-Immigration @ cic.gc.ca

You will be asked to submit evidence such as a copy of the marriage, divorce, birth or adoption certificate or a letter advising when and where the marriage, divorce, birth or adoption is expected to take place. Any new spouse and/or children must be added to your application and be found admissible to Canada before your case is finalized.
This is email asking for RRPF and Biodata. Check below this text and see attachments of email