+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Email for visitor visa

May 12, 2018
I applied onlien for visitor visa. Received a message on MyCIC account requesting to send my passport. But i havent received any e-mail regarding the same. Infact i have never received any email from IRCC (except for the ones saying that i have a new message in my cic account) . VAC are saying i cannot send passport without printout of email. Please tell me what to do.

DavEd

Star Member
Mar 15, 2018
I applied onlien for visitor visa. Received a message on MyCIC account requesting to send my passport. But i havent received any e-mail regarding the same. Infact i have never received any email from IRCC (except for the ones saying that i have a new message in my cic account) . VAC are saying i cannot send passport without printout of email. Please tell me what to do.
If you login into your account at the near bottom of the page
1.click on the view submitted applications
2. Click check status and messages
3. At the bottom of the page you will see all the correspondence received
Click on the Original Passport Request tab and click view message... you will see the letter and be able to print it off...
Cheers

ericusdab

Mar 24, 2017
Congrats! Your visa is approved! Login and check the massage and follow the instructions to send your passport

Reactions: sachdevavinnie

DavEd

Star Member
Mar 15, 2018
Congrats! Your visa is approved! Login and check the massage and follow the instructions to send your passport
OP knows he needs to send it through the VAC... but he needs the email that has to accompany his passport because the VAC will not accept passport transmission without the passport request letter...

Reactions: sachdevavinnie
May 12, 2018
I
If you login into your account at the near bottom of the page
1.click on the view submitted applications
2. Click check status and messages
3. At the bottom of the page you will see all the correspondence received
Click on the Original Passport Request tab and click view message... you will see the letter and be able to print it off...
Cheers
I cannot find the view messages button! :(((

yakobtsegay

May 18, 2018
Visa application, tracking ID No.20180502ETADTRV16389– Your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office Nairobi, on 18/05/2018 to the Canada Visa Application Centre.To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website
what does it mean processed passport is that accepted or rejected

DavEd

Star Member
Mar 15, 2018
Visa application, tracking ID No.20180502ETADTRV16389– Your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office Nairobi, on 18/05/2018 to the Canada Visa Application Centre.To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website
what does it mean processed passport is that accepted or rejected
Was your application online or on paper??