+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

email address is missing in the reference letters | HELP

Vengayam

Star Member
Oct 22, 2020
@legalfalcon

I have provided reference letters with all the information's as per the IRCC website. But, only the HR email address is missing instead they provided their (HR) mobile number along with company's address, phone number and website. Will that work?

Also, I recently called IRCC, the call center agent told me that my profile looks good and I do not see any issues or problem. She told my BG check is in progress. I'm a CEC applicant
Criminality is in progress,
Security - not started.
If Criminality is in progress, does it mean my eligibility is cleared or met?

Appreciate your help!!

Last edited:

Vengayam

Star Member
Oct 22, 2020
@legalfalcon

- It would be great if you could help me on this, please

I have provided reference letters with all the information's as per the IRCC website. But, only the HR email address is missing instead they provided their company's address, phone number and website address. Will that work?

Presh2019

Star Member
Apr 1, 2019
@legalfalcon

I have provided reference letters with all the information's as per the IRCC website. But, only the HR email address is missing instead they provided their company's address, phone number and website address. Will that work?
Well, email address is needed but I don’t think it will be such a big deal, you can raise a web form and include the email address

rahulchitta

Aug 17, 2022
@legalfalcon

Hey, I'm in a similar situation. My reference letter contains company's address and website but is missing email and phone number. Is this acceptable?
Can I add these details in letter of explanation. Would that be fine?