+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Eligible tomorrow Sunday - Should I apply on Monday (Billc24)

raymasa

Star Member
Apr 12, 2014
cdn07 said:
Hi,
The photographer stamped the date and the name of the studio, is that enough
Yes that's all you need from the photographer. Please write your own name on the back of the photo as well

Ray

raymasa

Star Member
Apr 12, 2014
ari5323 said:
STOP be sarcastic , People are serious here
+1. I find it amazing that people find it amusing in others' stress. I hope these people don't ever had a difficult time and if they do, dont run into people like themselves.

Ray

neutral

Mar 19, 2015
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cdn07 said:
Excuse me, was that supposed to be funny? I am sorry if I am not in the mood for jokes.
Thank you to everyone who has added a respectful answer to an honest question...

Thanks
It was not supposed to be funny, it was supposed to be a way so you can realize that doing stuff that IS NOT REQUIRED by CIC is not necessary. So, as CIC doesn't ask you to have the name of the photographer (as you already have the studio name), neither his fingerprint neither the permit. Once you start adding unnecessary papers, there is not limit to that, capisco?

neutral

Mar 19, 2015
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wd1 said:
My photographer din't have all fingers, so will CIC accept my application ?
yeah, I said fingerprint in singular, you can even choose the finger you want :p

raymasa

Star Member
Apr 12, 2014
neutral said:
n

It was not supposed to be funny, it was supposed to be a way so you can realize that doing stuff that IS NOT REQUIRED by CIC is not necessary. So, as CIC doesn't ask you to have the name of the photographer, neither his fingerprint neither the permit. Once you start adding unnecessary papers, there is not limit to that, capisco?
It is very easy to point fingers at others and say just do what the instructions say. Perhaps you have never been in an stressful situation, where you don't see or think of everything. Where you miss things that are right in front of you.

In a moment like that, helping someone through instead of making asinine comments would be helpful. That's why this forum is here, to help each other. Obviously, you disagree and think there is no need for this forum. Just come here and make fun of people for not seeing the obvious. Good for you

Ray

neutral

Mar 19, 2015
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
raymasa said:
It is very easy to point fingers at others and say just do what the instructions say. Perhaps you have never been in an stressful situation, where you don't see or think of everything. Where you miss things that are right in front of you.

In a moment like that, helping someone through instead of making asinine comments would be helpful. That's why this forum is here, to help each other. Obviously, you disagree and think there is no need for this forum. Just come here and make fun of people for not seeing the obvious. Good for you

Ray
I didn't point out nothing. Telling someone to just stuck with the instructions is the best advice to give, and it has been said several times by many people in this forum

I didn't say we don't need this forum. That's your assumption, the same kind of assumption people do that they need to include in the applications documents no one told them to include.

wd1

Star Member
Mar 11, 2015
neutral said:
I didn't point out nothing. Telling someone to just stuck with the instructions is the best advice to give, and it has been said several times by many people in this forum

I didn't say we don't need this forum. That's your assumption, the same kind of assumption people do that they need to include in the applications documents no one told them to include.
Ya Neutral,
you stop that right now, youuu badddd boyyyy, or else you end up like my photographer.

neutral

Mar 19, 2015
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wd1 said:
Ya Neutral,
you stop that right now, youuu badddd boyyyy, or else you end up like my photographer.
Your photographer can't do miracles, it's not his fault, your face is as it's :p