+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Eligible tomorrow Sunday - Should I apply on Monday (Billc24)

cdn07

May 30, 2015
Hi
with the new BILL C24 deadline is it safe to send my application on Monday June 08th if I am eligible Sundy June 07th?
I have my calculations right since I haven't traveled much,

Please advise

thanks,

OP_POP

Oct 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cdn07 said:
Hi
with the new BILL C24 deadline is it safe to send my application on Monday June 08th if I am eligible Sundy June 07th?

Please advise

thanks,
Absolutely!!! And send it by FedEx Overnight (safest and fastest in my opinion).

Paco

Jul 14, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OP_POP said:
Absolutely!!! And send it by FedEx Overnight (safest and fastest in my opinion).
+1

and make sure also your signature date on the forms is monday 8th.

If you're going to use online residence calculator , print it out early on monday before submitting your package to courrier service.

alphazip

Champion Member
May 23, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cdn07 said:
Hi

Please advise

thanks,
Be sure to include everything on the checklist...be sure to sign both the application and residence calculator and indicate Monday's date...be sure to type (or write) N/A next to every line that doesn't apply to you (better to overdo it than for them to think you ignored a line).

neutral

Mar 19, 2015
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cdn07 said:
Hi

Please advise

thanks,
Why not? Just use an expedited delivery to be sure it arrives soon.

ari5323

Mar 31, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
12-07-2010
LANDED..........
Dec-08-2011
some members here say that the fastest way is "Purolator" fedex is 2 days and purolator is overnight.
good luck, and dont forget not to leave blank , but to fill it with NA, triple check that everything is ok, and ship it

raymasa

Star Member
Apr 12, 2014
ari5323 said:
some members here say that the fastest way is "Purolator" fedex is 2 days and purolator is overnight.
For me Purolator was 2 days, that was the fastest available, from BC. I think it depends on where you are sending from. Check with all the couriers to see which one will be the fastest

ari5323 said:
good luck, and dont forget not to leave blank , but to fill it with NA, triple check that everything is ok, and ship it
+1, as ari suggested, please double, triple check everything. Make sure the photographer has his/her name and date on the back of the photo and don't forget to write your own name on the back of the photos as well. And remember to sign the form too

Ray

cdn07

May 30, 2015
raymasa said:
For me Purolator was 2 days, that was the fastest available, from BC. I think it depends on where you are sending from. Check with all the couriers to see which one will be the fastest

+1, as ari suggested, please double, triple check everything. Make sure the photographer has his/her name and date on the back of the photo and don't forget to write your own name on the back of the photos as well. And remember to sign the form too

Ray
Hi,
The photographer stamped the date and the name of the studio, is that enough or should I go back and ask him to sign his name?
THANKS EVERYONE!
Nobody is sleeping tonight at home, we are all checking and checking everything... I cant help but feel overwhelmed...

thank you all!

neutral

Mar 19, 2015
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cdn07 said:
Hi,
The photographer stamped the date and the name of the studio, is that enough or should I go back and ask him to sign his name?
Yeah and don't forget to ask him also for his fingerprint and copy of photographer pemit, very important!!!

ari5323

Mar 31, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
12-07-2010
LANDED..........
Dec-08-2011
neutral said:
Yeah and don't forget to ask him also for his fingerprint and copy of photographer pemit, very important!!!
STOP be sarcastic , People are serious here

cdn07

May 30, 2015
neutral said:
Excuse me, was that supposed to be funny? I am sorry if I am not in the mood for jokes.
Thank you to everyone who has added a respectful answer to an honest question...

Thanks

wd1

Star Member
Mar 11, 2015
neutral said:
My photographer din't have all fingers, so will CIC accept my application ?

SenoritaBella

VIP Member
Jan 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2014
AOR Received.
12-02-2014
File Transfer...
25-02-2014
Med's Request
02-11-2015
Med's Done....
18-09-2013
Passport Req..
02-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully soon
LANDED..........
hopefully soon
Here's what it says: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/photospecs-cit.asp
Requirements
Provide two (2) identical citizenship photographs (except Renunciation applications, where only one (1) photo is required.)
Your photographs must comply with the specifications below. If the photographs do not meet the specifications, you will have to provide new photographs before your application can be processed.
Photographs must be printed on quality photographic paper.
[i]Provide the name of the photographer or the studio, the studio address and the date the photos were taken on the back of the photos
Print the name of the person on the back of the photos.[/i]
- that is, write your name on the back of the photos.

Don't forget to make a copy of your application package for your own records. Arrange documents in order of the checklist, check once more then mail it. Goodluck!
cdn07 said:
Hi,
THANKS EVERYONE!
Nobody is sleeping tonight at home, we are all checking and checking everything... I cant help but feel overwhelmed...

thank you all!

cdn07

May 30, 2015
SenoritaBella said:
Requirements
Provide two (2) identical citizenship photographs (except Renunciation applications, where only one (1) photo is required.)
Your photographs must comply with the specifications below. If the photographs do not meet the specifications, you will have to provide new photographs before your application can be processed.
Photographs must be printed on quality photographic paper.
[i]Provide the name of the photographer or the studio, the studio address and the date the photos were taken on the back of the photos
Print the name of the person on the back of the photos.[/i]
- that is, write your name on the back of the photos.

Don't forget to make a copy of your application package for your own records. Arrange documents in order of the checklist, check once more then mail it. Goodluck!
Many thanks....

L