+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Eligibility

ORahmo

Nov 3, 2014
Hello all

After i found out that Canada FSW is open i took the test and on the website (which determine eligibility) and i was eligible.

I just got the requested IELTS score and i started calculating my points and i got 70 points. (My job is listed "2171", Education certified from WES, Years of experience matched, Country is Egypt, And married). When i took the test again I was not eligible.!!!!

Should i start applying for Canadian immigration in spite of the result from the eligibility test?

Another question, Does the Immigration fees paid after acceptance or before??

Thank you for you help

mwrooney

Aug 31, 2014
ORahmo said:
Hello all

After i found out that Canada FSW is open i took the test and on the website (which determine eligibility) and i was eligible.

I just got the requested IELTS score and i started calculating my points and i got 70 points. (My job is listed "2171", Education certified from WES, Years of experience matched, Country is Egypt, And married). When i took the test again I was not eligible.!!!!

Should i start applying for Canadian immigration in spite of the result from the eligibility test?

Thank you for you help
1- Yes you should apply as soon as possible.
2- Age, Language Proficiency, Job Experience, Education ECA, Adaptability is the points where you can score.
3- You need to pay either through Credit Card or Demand Draft.

In case of Demand Draft, you need to pay to bank amount in advance to make DD. Then you send this DD, along with your application, once your application is checked and found to be Ok, CIC cashes the DD.

In case of Credit Card, once your application is checked and found to be Ok, CIC takes the money from your Credit Card.

Good luck!

canvisatsu

Nov 4, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ORahmo said:
Hello all

Thank you for you help
Go ahead bro.....