+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Eligibility under review- missing roles and responsibilities

Rapidraghav

Jan 4, 2021
Extremely worried about my status as per the gcms notes.
I have 4 years exp in an IT company. They refused to give me a roles and responsibilities letter. So I attached the following:
1. Employment letter on company letterhead with my name designation and total experience.
2. Roles and responsibilities letter from my manager signed and notarized.
3. Last 9 months of payslips
4. Tax forms of all 4 years
5 promotion letter
6 email proof of refusal from my company to give roles and responsibilities letter

My gcms notes have the following info :-
analyzed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file, I make the following recommendation.

SUMMARY
NOTES: REVIEW REQUIRED;
EMPLOYMENT LETTER DOES NOT PROVIDE A JOB
DESCRIPTION OR DUTIES. CRS AND FSW POINTS FALL BELOW MINIMUM. A11.2: Review Required R75: FSW
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Review Required R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FSW POINTS : REVIEW REQUIRED
R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FUNDS : APPEARS TO MEET FSW points total: 58 REVIEW REQUIRED RPRF:
Complete
Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) CRS Score at invitation to apply (ITA) 483 CRS points minimum score
for round: 478 CRS score at application (APR): 483 Total CRS Points Assessed: 433 / Verified CRS score: 433 1
have reviewed the following for CRS points: PA gained points for Canadian Education Transcript Provided
eDoc#
Diploma Provided
INTEGRATED SEARCH (FOSS/GCMS): PA: SP Valid Until: 2021-11-30) NO ADVERSE INFORMATION
FAMILY
COMPOSITION: SINGLE; never married No indication of previous marriages/cl partners No declared children

MEDICALS: All valid for 6 months or more PASSPORTS: All valid for 6 months or more
WORK

EXPERIENCE: Lock-in Date: 2020-09-02 Primary Occupation: NOC 2173 Software Engineers EDUCATION
CREDENTIAL(S) PROVIDED: Bachelor's Degree: Bachelor of Technology in Computer Science and Engineering;
4 yrs; Diploma/Certificate: Certificate for Project Management; Conestoga College, ON CA 1yr 2015-06 to
2019-06 - Senior Software Engineer (NOC: 2173) - at Wipro Limited *REVIEW REQUIRED* - eDoc#
No
job description or duties in Letter of Employment - Web-based search confirms employer information -Letter
confirms full/time employment; Documented Income Provided: Tax Assessment 2016-17
FSW Work: 0 years(s) 0 month(s) of 1 year(s) - REVIEW REQUIRED CRS Foreign Work: 0 years(s) 0 month(s) of
3 year(s) - REVIEW REQUIRED

armaanwadhwa

Jun 30, 2017
When you have attached roles and responsibilities letter by your manager, not sure what the problem is here? In your first line u have mentioned that you didn't get the letter from your employer, and then u are saying u have the letter from your manager, bit confused here.

Rapidraghav

Jan 4, 2021
When you have attached roles and responsibilities letter by your manager, not sure what the problem is here? In your first line u have mentioned that you didn't get the letter from your employer, and then u are saying u have the letter from your manager, bit confused here.
I work for Wipro Ltd- Wipro refused to mention any roles and responsibilities on the proof of employment letter. So i had to get a separate roles and responsibilities letter signed from my manager.

armaanwadhwa

Jun 30, 2017
I work for Wipro Ltd- Wipro refused to mention any roles and responsibilities on the proof of employment letter. So i had to get a separate roles and responsibilities letter signed from my manager.
Ok. I think it'll be OK as u have provided it by your manager. You may have to search other threads here people who have similar experiences. I'm sure you'll find a case similar to yours from Wipro.

Chihaz

Star Member
Sep 11, 2019
Did you explain in the letter of explanation?

starlordavuthu

Apr 13, 2020
Just looking at GCMS notes and comments it doesn't look good. Did you submit an LOE clearly explaining why you didn't mention roles and responsibilities in your main experience letter and that you submitted a secondary letter?

Islander216

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2019
Review required means it's going to the senior officer to figure out if the supporting documents overcome the lack of duties and responsibilities on your work reference.

You can't expect that it's going pass through on the first review, it doesn't necessarily mean that after review you won't get your application approved.

Reactions: Chihaz

armaanwadhwa

Jun 30, 2017
Review required means it's going to the senior officer to figure out if the supporting documents overcome the lack of duties and responsibilities on your work reference.

You can't expect that it's going pass through on the first review, it doesn't necessarily mean that after review you won't get your application approved.
I second this. I would say he has attached a lot of supporting documents which should be enough for the senior officer. I'm certain it'll be fine. As you said, the junior case analyst will always send these cases for additional review.

Rapidraghav

Jan 4, 2021
Thanks for replying guys. I am extremely nervous. I had just one job for 4 years, and they refused to mention my roles and responsibilities in the employment document. I have attached all the document that i had. If it doesn’t pass . I don’t know what else i can do

Chihaz

Star Member
Sep 11, 2019
Thanks for replying guys. I am extremely nervous. I had just one job for 4 years, and they refused to mention my roles and responsibilities in the employment document. I have attached all the document that i had. If it doesn’t pass . I don’t know what else i can do
Understood. Did you put that information in a letter of explanation?

armaanwadhwa

Jun 30, 2017
Dont worry, looks like you have provided a lot of evidence. Should be OK.