+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Eligibility Status Rolled Back To " We Will Send You a Message When We Start Reviewing Your Eligibility"

Ironclad

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2020
Canada
any source of information ?
Any source of info.. Cause this will releave lot of stress for many students who got aip and waiting for visa
One forum member here filed an appeal and received a detailed response from Ottawa, I don't want to disclose the source because of their privacy but it went so viral that everyone in that particular office are most probably aware of this situation.

Last edited:
Reactions: arul fernando

kessyg

Oct 3, 2018
india
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Otta2a
One forum member here filed an appeal and received a detailed response from Ottawa, I don't want to disclose the source because of their privacy but it went so viral that everyone in that particular office are most probably aware of this situation.
Oh thts good to see.. Any positive reply for the beloved forum member..
I would be very happy if you can explain below details. Sorry to bother you

1. What is meant by the appeal process and how is it done

2. Is there a possibility for positive news after appeal.

I'm just asking above question, this will help many people a hope..

Ironclad

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2020
Canada
Oh thts good to see.. Any positive reply for the beloved forum member..
I would be very happy if you can explain below details. Sorry to bother you

1. What is meant by the appeal process and how is it done

2. Is there a possibility for positive news after appeal.

I'm just asking above question, this will help many people a hope..
If there is solid contradicting evidence and scope to win at court only then it's worth it, even the lawyer will say the same thing. If there is no scope then the chances are still good but you may loose.

Judicial Review is a process by which courts make sure that the decisions of administrative bodies are fair, reasonable, and lawful.

Last edited:

kessyg

Oct 3, 2018
india
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Otta2a
If there is solid contradicting evidence and scope to win at court only then it's worth it, even the lawyer will say the same thing. If there is no scope then the chances are still good but you may loose.

Judicial Review is a process by which courts make sure that the decisions of administrative bodies are fair, reasonable, and lawful.
Tht sounds pretty good. Cause the ircc promised only admissibility will be checked after AIP. they dnt have any right to reject a profile on eligibility criteria..
Hope ircc doesn't do any such mistakes...

Reactions: Ironclad