+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Eligibility review Study permit extension

Thanos945

Jul 24, 2018
Big congratulations.. you can now have a sigh of relief
Thank you ! I had a question by the way if you don't mind. Let's say someone forgot about certain old travel visa refusals in CIC previous applications whatever they may be (study permit, work permit...) but then remember the mistake and try to correct them in a future CIC application and provide an explanation letter will CIC hold that against them and possibly ban them ?

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
Thank you ! I had a question by the way if you don't mind. Let's say someone forgot about certain old travel visa refusals in CIC previous applications whatever they may be (study permit, work permit...) but then remember the mistake and try to correct them in a future CIC application and provide an explanation letter will CIC hold that against them and possibly ban them ?

Not at all.. no need to panic. As long as CIC didn't do their own assignment regarding that "specific" info that's at their own expenses for failing to notice and for applicants to then honestly mentioning it in a fresh application shows nothing but a sign of sincerity

Thanos945

Jul 24, 2018
Not at all.. no need to panic. As long as CIC didn't do their own assignment regarding that "specific" info that's at their own expenses for failing to notice and for applicants to then honestly mentioning it in a fresh application shows nothing but a sign of sincerity
Hmm that's good to know Thanks! , I've also done some research and have observed similar cases that were resolved the way you just described it.

I will still try to get a wider variety of opinions for the specific case that I just mentionned but Thanks again JonSnow! :)

Reactions: Johnsnow 007