+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Eligibility Review Required

amirahmed276920

Jun 12, 2019
Oh I see. I also don’t think that ordering gcms could affect on the application process at all. Just wanted to see if they have make any progress after you submitted the additional documents.
My aor may 28, 2019
Cec-inland
Medical passed
Eligibility required review
Criminality passed
Security is not initiated

I’ve ordered gcms notes since july 15th. Hopefully, I could receive it next which to see what is going on. Why my eligibility is under review.
My status also shows further eligibility review required . What does it mean? Is it going to delay the process?

amirahmed276920

Jun 12, 2019
Hello guys,

I've submitted my (CEC) EE application on September 8, 2018.
I ordered GCMS note a month ago and just got the reply after 32 days today. It seems like they haven't updated my file since October 2018.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AOR: Sep 9, 2018
Eligibility: Review Required
Security: Not Started
Criminality: In Progress
Medical: Passed
Info Sharing: In Progress
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In my GCMS Note, they need the review required on my Eligibility because of these reasons.

"The duties listed in the letter(s) of reference DID NOT appear to be consistent with the actions in the lead statement under the NOC code selected. The letter(s) of reference DID NOT appear to be consistent with a substantial number of the main duties under the NOC code selected. The letter(s) of reference appear to demonstrate that the PA DID NOT accumulate 12 months of work experience."

I had two different workplaces, I worked in the first place for 4 months and more than 8 months in the second workplace (more than 1year experience in total) under the same NOC Code so I didn't have any issue when I got the Provincial Nomination. Can anyone advise me about this matter? Should I arrange another reference letters or LOE?

I think "Criminality" is on pending as well. It says "Review Required - Pending outstanding PC Spouse".
My spouse had a car accident but didn't get charged anything because it was not a serious accident, it was just a minor collision on both to blame. So both drivers went to the police to explain the situation but nothing happened/charged. But it appeared as "No Prosecution" on his Police Check. In this case, should we worry about getting our PR refused?

Please give me any thoughts It will be helpful to me. Thanks :)

Hi my status also says further eligibility review required? Is it a problem ? How long it took for u to get PPR ?

daveishan

Oct 13, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-10-2018
Med's Done....
13-11-2018
Hi my status also says further eligibility review required? Is it a problem ? How long it took for u to get PPR ?
There is no timeline for "Review Required" cases. Read your GCMS notes and submit the update documentation (if any). After that, all you can do is wait. My case is pending since March 2019 for review (I submitted documents proactively). The case analyst mentioned NOC mismatch and I submitted new work experience letters.

JAZ04

Dec 17, 2019
There is no timeline for "Review Required" cases. Read your GCMS notes and submit the update documentation (if any). After that, all you can do is wait. My case is pending since March 2019 for review (I submitted documents proactively). The case analyst mentioned NOC mismatch and I submitted new work experience letters.
Did you get your PPR as of yet?

daveishan

Oct 13, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-10-2018
Med's Done....
13-11-2018
Did you get your PPR as of yet?
Nope not yet. They had asked for ADR in January 2020 for revised POF, CV, and IMM5406, followed by addition of my wife to the application in February 2020. I added my spouse to the application in Feb 2020 and completed the medical exam too. Now waiting to know if they need anything more.

Villegas Family

Star Member
Dec 11, 2018
My AOR was November 14, 2018. I had Review Required in April 2019 and they could never tell me why. The GCMS notes didn't say anything either. In June 2019 I got a Procedural Fairness Letter which I responded to immediately. Subsequently I got PPR in August and I moved to Canada in October. I have now been living in Nova Scotia since October 2019 and loving it. Don't lose hope!!

Reactions: Ochai234

shirh9dm

Jul 14, 2019
Hi , I came to know my eligibility is in RR stage, i dont know the reason as i have yet to receive GCMS notes,

My AOR - Oct 10-2019

as my contract getting over this month but i have a valid work permit till September, what are the chances for me to get PR? is it going to be deplayed

Galsam

Star Member
Dec 6, 2018
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
My AOR was November 14, 2018. I had Review Required in April 2019 and they could never tell me why. The GCMS notes didn't say anything either. In June 2019 I got a Procedural Fairness Letter which I responded to immediately. Subsequently I got PPR in August and I moved to Canada in October. I have now been living in Nova Scotia since October 2019 and loving it. Don't lose hope!!
Please if you don't mind, what's the PFL about?

Tony@1234

Star Member
Jul 6, 2020
Oh I see. I also don’t think that ordering gcms could affect on the application process at all. Just wanted to see if they have make any progress after you submitted the additional documents.
My aor may 28, 2019
Cec-inland
Medical passed
Eligibility required review
Criminality passed
Security is not initiated

I’ve ordered gcms notes since july 15th. Hopefully, I could receive it next which to see what is going on. Why my eligibility is under review.
Have you got your ppr?

Tony@1234

Star Member
Jul 6, 2020
Hi , I came to know my eligibility is in RR stage, i dont know the reason as i have yet to receive GCMS notes,

My AOR - Oct 10-2019

as my contract getting over this month but i have a valid work permit till September, what are the chances for me to get PR? is it going to be deplayed
Did you get your gcms notes? If you don’t mind can you please share the reason for RR

tegbir_93

May 28, 2019
A lawyer told me the same thing.. to withdraw for a NOC code technicality. In the end, it comes down to how we value our own efforts and time. I trust that everything else in my application is accurate, so I just proactively sent them an revised reference letter that better corresponds with the chosen NOC code. I can't imagine an officer rejecting my application on the grounds of late submission, considering he'd already have the updated information on hand that would make me eligible for approval!
A lawyer told me the same thing.. to withdraw for a NOC code technicality. In the end, it comes down to how we value our own efforts and time. I trust that everything else in my application is accurate, so I just proactively sent them an revised reference letter that better corresponds with the chosen NOC code. I can't imagine an officer rejecting my application on the grounds of late submission, considering he'd already have the updated information on hand that would make me eligible for approval!

@PrasadK

I am at post AOR stage. I wanted to add some more duties to the work experience letter to make it more aligned towards NOC. Will it be okay to raise a webform additional information? Should I mention a reason that they were missing in previous letter which made me get a new one.?

daveishan

Oct 13, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-10-2018
Med's Done....
13-11-2018
@PrasadK

I am at post AOR stage. I wanted to add some more duties to the work experience letter to make it more aligned towards NOC. Will it be okay to raise a webform additional information? Should I mention a reason that they were missing in previous letter which made me get a new one.?
Do you really feel the additions would make a considerable difference? If your eligibility is not passed, you can surely send an updated set of letters to IRCC. However, if it has been passed, there could be additional delays. In review required cases, applications do not move quickly for a long time. So, think over it and take a call.

All the best!

tegbir_93

May 28, 2019
Do you really feel the additions would make a considerable difference? If your eligibility is not passed, you can surely send an updated set of letters to IRCC. However, if it has been passed, there could be additional delays. In review required cases, applications do not move quickly for a long time. So, think over it and take a call.

All the best!
@PrasadK
@daveishan

I have just submitted my file 20 days ago and it has not even cleared medical stage yet. Additional letter would make my duties more relevant NOC. I had missed to get those mentioned before in the letter so wanted to know if they could be added now. I am just concerned - adding some more duties, is it taken in wrong sense by CIC/IRCC.?

Last edited:

daveishan

Oct 13, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-10-2018
Med's Done....
13-11-2018
@PrasadK
@daveishan

I have just submitted my file 20 days ago and it has not even cleared medical stage yet. Additional letter would make my duties more relevant NOC. I had missed to get those mentioned before in the letter so wanted to know if they could be added now. I am just concerned - adding some more duties, is it taken in wrong sense by CIC/IRCC.?
No - you can share an updated set if you feel that is more appropriate. Also, since it has just been 20 days, you can send the new set via webform. They will consider it when evaluating your eligibility, which must have not even started at this stage. The sooner you do it, the better.

All the best!

Reactions: PrasadK