+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Eligibility review required v/s under review

SRayhan87

Jul 15, 2018
Under that note, is there "recommendation: review required"? I think if the assistant writes that, it should be fine. If an agent writes that, then it's review required and takes a lot of time. IMO
@baxa1981
Hi, I just received my notes and found i am under review required for POF by ay officer. He noted that my fund is below the minimum requirement and i must say this is way below whereas i have enough fund. I have a personal loan which i told them, did that have any impact on my POF?? So far i undestand it does not matter. Going to complete six months in 20 days.

SRayhan87

Jul 15, 2018
You need to show extra funds ASAP, gift deed or something..
i am working on it, but i need 2-3 days to prepare all documents and money. I hope everything's will be ok in the meantime. God knows what they are thinking.................

gg.4510

Apr 24, 2019
i am working on it, but i need 2-3 days to prepare all documents and money. I hope everything's will be ok in the meantime. God knows what they are thinking.................
What is the update of your case because i am also doubtful about my POF

SRayhan87

Jul 15, 2018
What is the update of your case because i am also doubtful about my POF
I have sent all the documents on Feb 7 2018. Since then silent and finally on March 21st file transferred to Singapore visa office again waiting for review. The agent told me my due date was 21st April 2019 but nothing happened so far.

abueprop

Nov 17, 2018
I have sent all the documents on Feb 7 2018. Since then silent and finally on March 21st file transferred to Singapore visa office again waiting for review. The agent told me my due date was 21st April 2019 but nothing happened so far.
Have you received your PPR bro? Whats the update please?

Hummingbird89

Mar 18, 2023
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
@baxa1981
Hi, I just received my notes and found i am under review required for POF by ay officer. He noted that my fund is below the minimum requirement and i must say this is way below whereas i have enough fund. I have a personal loan which i told them, did that have any impact on my POF?? So far i undestand it does not matter. Going to complete six months in 20 days.
How did it turn out?

pvsk

Sep 2, 2019
I am an NBPNP nomination holder. I have submitted the same documents as i sent to NBPNP. They gave me nomination without any trouble, even my all paper is legitimate, working in the same company for the last almost 7 years, calculated my FWS score several times haven't found any issue. Even calculated POF also but did not find any issue. Where is the problem i don't know brother. Although, i raised a CSE submitted few docs.
How long did the review take for you?
I'm Alberta PNP candidate, inland and PR is in progress since November and now I'm informed that the eligibility is under further review.