+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ELIGIBILITY REVIEW REQUIRED!!! Plz JOIN HERE!!

Bang86

Star Member
Oct 8, 2020
Just realized after calling IRCC that my eligibility is review required.
After looking into my submitted docs again, I realized that the ref letter for my NOC 0 job doesn't state full-time permanent, even though it was.
I guess that's the reason for the review, however the agent said there are no additional docs required.

Any way I can clarify this? IRCC should already have all my other processes on file as I was LMIA exempted when I was an intra company transfer I had to submit all my employment contracts as well.

yyzstudent

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2015
After looking into my submitted docs again, I realized that the ref letter for my NOC 0 job doesn't state full-time permanent, even though it was.
I guess that's the reason for the review, however the agent said there are no additional docs required.

Any way I can clarify this? IRCC should already have all my other processes on file as I was LMIA exempted when I was an intra company transfer I had to submit all my employment contracts as well.
I was in review required in December and about to be declined. Like you, checked all my documents and found errors. On advice from agent at the CIC call center, I submitted a webform explaining that I would upload corrected documents. It was a mad scramble over the chistmas and New Years holiday to get these docs from over seas, but I got them, uploaded in a webform and then waited. February 25 I received COPR on gckey.

So use the webform ASAP.

Bang86

Star Member
Oct 8, 2020
I was in review required in December and about to be declined. Like you, checked all my documents and found errors. On advice from agent at the CIC call center, I submitted a webform explaining that I would upload corrected documents. It was a mad scramble over the chistmas and New Years holiday to get these docs from over seas, but I got them, uploaded in a webform and then waited. February 25 I received COPR on gckey.

So use the webform ASAP.
Thanks for the info, I will upload them in a webform ASAP.

EDIT: I just uploaded two additional documents, giving all details about my role, NOC and compensation which was handed to my when I had to extend my intra-company closed work permit earlier last year. I hope that is sufficient.

Last edited:
Reactions: yyzstudent

Bang86

Star Member
Oct 8, 2020

So use the webform ASAP.
Oh yeah one more thing, did you upload updated reference letters or just additional docs?

Vengayam

Star Member
Oct 22, 2020

Do you have work hrs per week mentioned in the reference letter?

either (40hrs per week or full time) has to be mentioned in the reference letter.

Bang86

Star Member
Oct 8, 2020
Do you have work hrs per week mentioned in the reference letter?

either (40hrs per week or full time) has to be mentioned in the reference letter.
Yes, the new letter refers to full-time. My manager is also a good friend so he basically gave me the go for whatever I would like to put in the letter, he signs it. :)

RameshKR

Feb 19, 2021
I applied canada PR as CEC inland + dependent inland .. due to an emergency at home my wife traveled back to India and stuck in India due to travel ban .. will my PR gets processed or it will be on hold as my spouse is currently in India ?

tustas

Oct 23, 2020
My eligibility is in review required status since september 2020, I got no update since then.
I submitted a webform clarifying my status along with updated work experince letter. but no review was done since then :(
I am frustrated :(
I am FSW outland. AOR 15th MArch 2020.

Last edited: