+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Eligibility Review Required. Please Help!!!

rdmindia

Nov 24, 2016
As long as your adhere to CIC Proof of experience requirements i.e job duties printed on the company letter head with the manager mobile number and email address. in addition, you must clearly indicate that your work full time with xxh/week with a monthly salary of xxxxx (currency).
this way your work experience wont got through screening.
verification of work experience is done the first couple of weeks when they receive your application.
My case, AOR is 3rd july 2018 they finalized all verification by the 30th of july

Thanks. I sent you PM . If you would give me answer my queries then it's immesnimm helpful. TIA

dh5689

Aug 20, 2014
What i understand is..required fund is more than enough and maybe this is the reason they put review required. sometimes if you show a huge amount of money for POF they doubt about that money. In order to mitigate their suspicion, you have provided LOE regarding from where that money came from as well as some proof. Otherwise, maybe they think something fishy with this money. This is only my perception.
Hey mate!

have you got any updates on notes or status change?
i'm stuck @ IP1 since MEP.

Reactions: SRayhan87

SRayhan87

Jul 15, 2018
Hey mate!

have you got any updates on notes or status change?
i'm stuck @ IP1 since MEP.
Oh Hi,
No mate, nothing yet. I am passing 42 days after applied for GCMS, but haven't received yet. Today i asked gcmsbuddy to look into that matter. Also, i called cic today and at first chance, i got an agent and as usual she told nothing to worry, my application is in normal processing time. Most importantly my case in under CPC, Sydney, eligibility is in process still. That means no one touched my case since RR. I am very much frustrated.....losing my hope day by day.

dh5689

Aug 20, 2014
Oh Hi,
No mate, nothing yet. I am passing 42 days after applied for GCMS, but haven't received yet. Today i asked gcmsbuddy to look into that matter. Also, i called cic today and at first chance, i got an agent and as usual she told nothing to worry, my application is in normal processing time. Most importantly my case in under CPC, Sydney, eligibility is in process still. That means no one touched my case since RR. I am very much frustrated.....losing my hope day by day.
Even i'm planning to apply notes tomorrow. i have my friend in ontario and he's gonna help me to do this as i don't believe any third party REP to apply for it. many are not getting their notes even after 30 days who applied from gcms buddy.
Keep us posted if you get any updates.

lvoldemort1127

Star Member
Jul 8, 2018
Category........
App. Filed.......
24-04-2018
AOR Received.
01-06-2018
You were in RR since when bro??? For which reason you were under Rr...please share....we all are in same boat.
According to my notes, I had been in RR since June 15th, and the reason was because of my proof of fund. I provided a bank statement of fixed deposit of Chinese currency.

TanuP

Aug 12, 2016
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
07-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-02-2019
Fsw inland here, aor 7th july. Review required for employment

harshala

Star Member
Nov 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-12-14
Doc's Request.
15-12-14
My eligibility have been under review required because of POF since June 15th, anyone with similar timeline?
hey hi..
Any update on ur application?
Whn did u submit updated pof docs?

Even my eligibility is under review for pof. My aor 23rd aug.no update post medical pass. submitted revised pof on 11th dec n same shared with concern officer on 13th dec.

by whn shud i expect some update?

plz reply with ur timelines