+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Eligibility Review Required...(As per gcms)

er.shabeer87

Sep 2, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Dear Guys,

I am a EE FSW-O applicant.

My AoR is 18 May 18
IP1 30 May 18

I ordered my first gcms on 8 July 18 and received on 31 July 18 which says everything is okay except eligibility (which they put to review required)

They checked our website which is not working.

I actually work fr a group company in UAE. My visa was with one of its subsidiaries. On 7th June they decided to close down its operations and by 10 June they transferred me to the parent company

When they closed the company the closed website, telephone fax etc

In the LoE i have given,

1. Reference letter my my compnay (of which on the footer its written that my company is a subsidiary of parent company)
2.Trade license copy issued by UAE govt. which shows my company is owned by parent company
3. Closure letter issued by MD of parent company to the GM of my company.
4. Transfer letter from parent company signed by MD of parent company and myself
In this previos and current status of salary, postions are also mentioned. More over the joining date mentioned is the joining date in the subsidiary company.
5. Insurance card copies in which both my compnay n parent compnay names are mentioned as my parent company is the policy holder.

Is this docs are enough?

I received feedback email (after 15 working days) that they received my LoEs.

On average, how long it takes for case officer to pick the file once the analyst mention "eligibility review required"?

I have ordered my second gcms 1 week before (after they received my LoE)

Once the LoE is added to the file, how long it takes for the Officer to review it (On avergae)

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Dear Guys,

I am a EE FSW-O applicant.

My AoR is 18 May 18
IP1 30 May 18

I ordered my first gcms on 8 July 18 and received on 31 July 18 which says everything is okay except eligibility (which they put to review required)

They checked our website which is not working.

I actually work fr a group company in UAE. My visa was with one of its subsidiaries. On 7th June they decided to close down its operations and by 10 June they transferred me to the parent company

When they closed the company the closed website, telephone fax etc

In the LoE i have given,

1. Reference letter my my compnay (of which on the footer its written that my company is a subsidiary of parent company)
2.Trade license copy issued by UAE govt. which shows my company is owned by parent company
3. Closure letter issued by MD of parent company to the GM of my company.
4. Transfer letter from parent company signed by MD of parent company and myself
In this previos and current status of salary, postions are also mentioned. More over the joining date mentioned is the joining date in the subsidiary company.
5. Insurance card copies in which both my compnay n parent compnay names are mentioned as my parent company is the policy holder.

Is this docs are enough?

I received feedback email (after 15 working days) that they received my LoEs.

On average, how long it takes for case officer to pick the file once the analyst mention "eligibility review required"?

I have ordered my second gcms 1 week before (after they received my LoE)

Once the LoE is added to the file, how long it takes for the Officer to review it (On avergae)
Purely depends on your Visa office, if its Delhi (India), then they will take their sweet time.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Dear Preet,

My file is in CPC Ottawa since the beginning. As per the last gcms it has been assigned to RC-9515 which is Regional Center Ottawa.

I don't think its gonna be ND VO, it could be Abu Dhabi VO as i live in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
I mentioned "if", because NDVO is processing ADR files very slow.

nair123

Nov 11, 2018
Dear Preet,

My file is in CPC Ottawa since the beginning. As per the last gcms it has been assigned to RC-9515 which is Regional Center Ottawa.

I don't think its gonna be ND VO, it could be Abu Dhabi VO as i live in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
Hi Shabeer, what is the status of your application?