+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Eligibility Period on Citizenship Application

tammy_z

Star Member
Sep 4, 2020
- When I insert the "to" date from the physical presence calculator in the citizenship application form Question 9, the "from" date that auto-populates is a day earlier than the from date on the physical presence calculator. Is this normal?

- With the above being mentioned, when I list the addresses in question 10, what should the first 'from' date be? Should it be the from date in the citizenship application or the from date on the physical calculator?

Please help.

gombo22

Nov 21, 2017
I'm trying to find this out too right now. Did you find out? What did you do?

Thanks for any help you can give

QueenPeaches

Star Member
Jun 10, 2021
- When I insert the "to" date from the physical presence calculator in the citizenship application form Question 9, the "from" date that auto-populates is a day earlier than the from date on the physical presence calculator. Is this normal?

- With the above being mentioned, when I list the addresses in question 10, what should the first 'from' date be? Should it be the from date in the citizenship application or the from date on the physical calculator?

Please help.
Q1. People who used the Oct 2020 form had this problem but still submitted their forms like that. So far no one has had their application returned. I believe IRCC is aware of this glitch.

Q2. I would advise that you use the 'from' date on the CIT 0002 form otherwise you would not be able to validate it.