+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Eligibility pending due review for "Funds Transaction Activity"

amol1985

May 16, 2018
Hi @legalfalcon & Group Members,

My eligibility pending due to "Fund Transaction activity review from Case Officer". In detailed EE assessment, it is written as Minimum Funds requirement is Met. Please note I am having account balance in both UAE and India account more than required balance.

I am attaching screenshot of both Notes Summary and details of EE of my GCMS for your review. As a proof of fund, I attached Bank Accounts for UAE and INDIA. In UAE bank account, credit entries are clearly mentioned as Salary (it is only credit happened in my account). In case of India Bank account,credit entries are for money transfer from UAE to India. For these entries, only reference number (which is nothing but a 10 digit number) followed by comma & UAE. Attached screenshots for reference.

Now I want to know from you that whether I should upload LOE with details for all big transactions for both accounts. This will help to expedite my PPR process or should I wait and watch.

Your advice will be life saver for me. This is considering I need to relocate UAE within next one month and getting PPR before that will be useful. Otherwise I need to close my UAE Bank account shown as POF which will have adverse effect on my application.

Thank you.

munavar21

Jun 20, 2016
Hi @legalfalcon & Group Members,

My eligibility pending due to "Fund Transaction activity review from Case Officer". In detailed EE assessment, it is written as Minimum Funds requirement is Met. Please note I am having account balance in both UAE and India account more than required balance.

I am attaching screenshot of both Notes Summary and details of EE of my GCMS for your review. As a proof of fund, I attached Bank Accounts for UAE and INDIA. In UAE bank account, credit entries are clearly mentioned as Salary (it is only credit happened in my account). In case of India Bank account,credit entries are for money transfer from UAE to India. For these entries, only reference number (which is nothing but a 10 digit number) followed by comma & UAE. Attached screenshots for reference.

Now I want to know from you that whether I should upload LOE with details for all big transactions for both accounts. This will help to expedite my PPR process or should I wait and watch.

Your advice will be life saver for me. This is considering I need to relocate UAE within next one month and getting PPR before that will be useful. Otherwise I need to close my UAE Bank account shown as POF which will have adverse effect on my application.

Thank you.
Did u get ur ppr?