+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Eligibility passed

Kavyasa

Feb 27, 2023
Hello,

im inland applicant of PR, today i called ircc and was told eligibility, medical, criminal and security is passed. Whats the next step. Can someone guide me. VO: Ottawa

BarbJ

Jan 13, 2023
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
16-12-2022
I think you can expect portal email soon. When is your AOR? And what does your tracker show?

Kavyasa

Feb 27, 2023
Yes. if everything is passed. Then you should get PPR soon. It took mine 2 days from all pass to get PPR
Did you get any update from IRCC, i got to know only when i called. Is there any other check ( i called them twice and both agents said these are passed) one of them said its in final stage and will contact if any documents is required. I dont have any update on my gckey other than medical passed.

JasonReyes

Jun 19, 2023
Hello,

im inland applicant of PR, today i called ircc and was told eligibility, medical, criminal and security is passed. Whats the next step. Can someone guide me. VO: Ottawa
Did you get a letter of confirmation for eligibility pass?

JasonReyes

Jun 19, 2023
Hello,

Hey, did you get a letter of confirmation for eligibility pass?

sam120

Mar 26, 2019
AOR May 15th my eligibility is under Review required for not able to verify Canadian employer online presence - i gave all T4, pay stubs too.

before Yesterday my Security was not started but yesterday they passed my Security and criminality but still eligibility is under review required per IRCC agent so I am confuse How come they passed security before passing eligibility???

is that something happens as trend is usually eligibility gets completed and then security starts in my case its opposite.

or it might be possible agent wont see status change till senior officer finalizes my application that when eligibility gets changed to passed?

what I can expect