+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ELIGIBILITY PASSED

Ethan_joy

Apr 21, 2021
I tried many time using the same number; however I reached to IVR and never get though a call centre agent. Could you please help me on this many thanks.
Hi, to call IRCC you can use the text me or text now application, once installed you need to pick the number(it will be free) Select Canada, Area code 647(Ontario area code) & dial toll-free number: 1-888-242-2100. IVR will guide you through all the steps mostly you will be asked to choose option 1. You will be asked to enter UCI & the application number and as you will connect with the IRCC agent, he or she will verify your basic details as a security check to validate the account. Monday to Friday, 8 am to 4 or 5 pm (Ontario time), Call timely.

Nwamaka

Star Member
May 28, 2021
Visa Office......
Pretoria, South Africa.
App. Filed.......
May 12
+1888-242-2100
Did you apply from inside Canada or outside. If from outside Canada, how did you get them to tell you if your eligibility was passed because I called them from outside Canada but they referred me back to my local visa office in South Africa.

Ethan_joy

Apr 21, 2021
Did you apply from inside Canada or outside. If from outside Canada, how did you get them to tell you if your eligibility was passed because I called them from outside Canada but they referred me back to my local visa office in South Africa.
Hi, to call IRCC you can use the text me or text now application, once installed you need to pick the number(it will be free) Select Canada, Area code 647(Ontario area code) & dial toll-free number: 1-888-242-2100. IVR will guide you through all the steps mostly you will be asked to choose option 1. You will be asked to enter UCI & the application number and as you will connect with the IRCC agent, he or she will verify your basic details as a security check to validate the account. Monday to Friday, 8 am to 4 or 5 pm (Ontario time), Call timely.

Nwamaka

Star Member
May 28, 2021
Visa Office......
Pretoria, South Africa.
App. Filed.......
May 12
Approval…
Hi Simba, I see you South Africa, did you apply for study permit. If so, have you gotten a response and how long did it take to get a response from them. Thanks

Nwamaka

Star Member
May 28, 2021
Visa Office......
Pretoria, South Africa.
App. Filed.......
May 12
[/QUOTE]
Thanks Joy for your prompt response I called them on Friday 25th June but the IRCC agent who attended to me told me that he can't give me extra information other than what is on my online profile. He referred me back to Pretoria office.

Ethan_joy

Apr 21, 2021

Thanks Joy for your prompt response I called them on Friday 25th June but the IRCC agent who attended to me told me that he can't give me extra information other than what is on my online profile. He referred me back to Pretoria office.
[/QUOTE]
Yes, they do have limitations, I believe you can ask about eligibility status. if you have received BVL I suggest you wait.

Nwamaka

Star Member
May 28, 2021
Visa Office......
Pretoria, South Africa.
App. Filed.......
May 12
[/QUOTE]

Shadow_Man

Dec 7, 2019
India
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
23/04/2021
Med's Done....
23-11-2020
Passport Req..
24-07-2021
VISA ISSUED...
13-08-2021
bro why you two reply each other like bots.

Nwamaka

Star Member
May 28, 2021
Visa Office......
Pretoria, South Africa.
App. Filed.......
May 12
Hey guys I called IRCC and got to know that i passed my eligibility review. I got my bvl om 6th may 2021 and yet to receive decision. Does Passing eligibility review guarantees PPR?
Hi Satbir, have you gotten your PPR yet, did you call the IRCC agent from outside Canada. If so, how did you get them to tell you if your eligibility was passed because they referred me back to my local visa office. Before you called them have the review of your eligibility started on your online profile.

Nwamaka

Star Member
May 28, 2021
Visa Office......
Pretoria, South Africa.
App. Filed.......
May 12
Yes, they do have limitations, I believe you can ask about eligibility status. if you have received BVL I suggest you wait.
[/QUOTE]
I haven't received BVL yet and on my online profile review of eligibility hasn't started I applied on May 12, completed biometric on May 14, passed medical on May 19, submitted my police clearance on may 16 via web form since then I have received any news yet. Hence my worry.

JohnSmith123

Star Member
Jun 15, 2022
I am on the same boat, I called IRCC and they told me my study permit extension application has an eligibility test passed... Any updates or info?