+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Eligibility Interview and biometrics invitation

Ramrz

Jun 16, 2021
my online eligibility interview was on august 20th and I received my rpcd after 10 days . but still no news about my work permit

Ramrz

Jun 16, 2021
I know that it is too late to answer, sorry for late reply. Yes I got the my work permit after 2 weeks from eligibility interview.
Can you please tell us your timeline ? When was your online eligibility interview and when did you got you wp?

Mo1981

Jun 14, 2021
Can you please tell us your timeline ? When was your online eligibility interview and when did you got you wp?
Eligibility interview was Jun 22nd, and got WP-Info through email Jun 29th, and then physical WP via mail on Jun 5th.

newstartC

Star Member
May 13, 2021
My eligibility interview was in person also, and I did it on August 16th, 2021. Now it has been almost a month and I still haven't heard anything about my WP or SP.

Ramrz

Jun 16, 2021
My eligibility interview was in person also, and I did it on August 16th, 2021. Now it has been almost a month and I still haven't heard anything about my WP or SP.
omg that's so frustrating . mine was on aug 20th and still no new either

Dan321

Star Member
Oct 8, 2019
I have read all the messages here. Seems like some people have to wait quite a bit.
I would like share my timeline

Applied for refugee in February
AOR received in February 2021
Medical done in March
Biometric in May
Eligibility interview in June
Received a letter a to submit supporting additional documents in July
Submitted in August 2021

til today
No response yet

Ramrz

Jun 16, 2021
I have read all the messages here. Seems like some people have to wait quite a bit.
I would like share my timeline

Applied for refugee in February
AOR received in February 2021
Medical done in March
Biometric in May
Eligibility interview in June
Received a letter a to submit supporting additional documents in July
Submitted in August 2021

til today
No response yet
What about your work permit?

bfour

Star Member
Feb 20, 2021
hi guys. I have same situation with you guys. I did my online interview and it was pretty good. officer was so polite person. I asked about work permit and she said you gonna get it a couple weeks later. It's almost gonna be a month from online interview. I don't know what I should do from now. Is there any phone number or mail address for reach out them and get a temporary document as a work permit.

newstartC

Star Member
May 13, 2021
hi guys. I have same situation with you guys. I did my online interview and it was pretty good. officer was so polite person. I asked about work permit and she said you gonna get it a couple weeks later. It's almost gonna be a month from online interview. I don't know what I should do from now. Is there any phone number or mail address for reach out them and get a temporary document as a work permit.
Unfortunately not I aware, the IRCC phone number and webform is only used to communicated about Afgan refugees. I mailed them more than 10 letters physically and not a single reply or change of my status.
It is quite sad, I don't even know how IRCC expect us to survive without working in this country.

Ramrz

Jun 16, 2021
Unfortunately not I aware, the IRCC phone number and webform is only used to communicated about Afgan refugees. I mailed them more than 10 letters physically and not a single reply or change of my status.
It is quite sad, I don't even know how IRCC expect us to survive without working in this country.
when was your interview ? mine was Aug 20th

Ramrz

Jun 16, 2021
when was your interview ?