+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Eligibility "In Progress" in tracker: Review Required Please Connect

Jane_Daphne

Mar 22, 2023
Hello. Thanks for tagging me hehe. I'm a girl by the way :"D

My application was under review required and they said "Recommend Interview" on my GCMS note. However, I sent them a web form to clarify some stuff and after over a month of the web form, my application was approved, so I don't know what they are gonna do, but as the name suggests, they might want to invite you for an interview to clear their doubts about some parts of your application. Feel free to connect with me to ask more questions!

@jane: I see that you are very active here, and helpful! I hope you rec
Sorry for the misunderstanding. Don't know why I assume as a gentleman :oops:
I was tortured by the "Review required" situation and hope less people will suffer from it.....

sam120

Mar 26, 2019
No, I think your application is just sitting there waiting for the second review, which can be a at least 1-month wait time. I don't think they will do anything (i.e., refuse it) before the senior officer picks it up.
so I found the reason from IRCC agent who was super nice and looked into notes he said only note He can see is Canadian employer existence they can not verify online. so he mentioned that is the only note written and nothing else. usually they do not tell anything but he was super nice and spelled the reason.

Now what happened is my company plant is closed where I used to work due to customer took business back from us. my company head office is Michigan I submitted T4 as well as Pay stubs with letter already still i do not know why case analyst put note like that.

only reason I can think of my T4 has actual company name but address is Michigan on T4 that is how company operates for all canadian plants we have may be because of organizational structure.

I have already asked my employer to provide letter to explain what happened, when plant got closed and reason for it and confirm its existence and mention how as a organization we operate meaning why T4 has Michigan address. do you think its major issue or can be handled, I am going to submit new letter explaining the situation but not sure if senior officer will consider my T4 and pay stubs.

even my Pay stubs has company name and Michigan address as thats our HeadQuarter and everything runs from there, Canada office is just registered business but now plant closed so they were not able to verify existence online.

Jane_Daphne

Mar 22, 2023
so I found the reason from IRCC agent who was super nice and looked into notes he said only note He can see is Canadian employer existence they can not verify online. so he mentioned that is the only note written and nothing else. usually they do not tell anything but he was super nice and spelled the reason.

Now what happened is my company plant is closed where I used to work due to customer took business back from us. my company head office is Michigan I submitted T4 as well as Pay stubs with letter already still i do not know why case analyst put note like that.

only reason I can think of my T4 has actual company name but address is Michigan on T4 that is how company operates for all canadian plants we have may be because of organizational structure.

I have already asked my employer to provide letter to explain what happened, when plant got closed and reason for it and confirm its existence and mention how as a organization we operate meaning why T4 has Michigan address. do you think its major issue or can be handled, I am going to submit new letter explaining the situation but not sure if senior officer will consider my T4 and pay stubs.

even my Pay stubs has company name and Michigan address as thats our HeadQuarter and everything runs from there, Canada office is just registered business but now plant closed so they were not able to verify existence online.
wow, this agent is really great.
Yes, the officer probably couldn't verify the company and then marked review required. I think the explanation letter will do when the senior officer review your file. My understanding is that as long as your work experience is real and in Canada, it should be fine. But you can also ask some experts' opinions @legalfalcon

sam120

Mar 26, 2019
wow, this agent is really great.
Yes, the officer probably couldn't verify the company and then marked review required. I think the explanation letter will do when the senior officer review your file. My understanding is that as long as your work experience is real and in Canada, it should be fine. But you can also ask some experts' opinions @legalfalcon
Thank you. yes my work experience is genuine, I asked my employer to provide letter explaining situation what happened and provide business registration number as well as how we operate to explain why T4 has Michigan USA address that will clear confusion i think.

I will get that letter tomorrow and will submit it and mean while wait for GCMS notes to arrive. I asked agent he mentioned thats the only note he can see no other notes so I think this is the only issue hence review requires.

Hope they wont make decision with out asking for explanation. as web-form will take few days to get updated.

Thank You.

NimeshJain

Sep 8, 2023
Finally!!!!! Eligibility completed and I received the 1st portal email
Congratulations Laamaa, We are in the exact same situation. Can you pls elaborate on steps taken from the time, you got the review required status till portal 1 mail. We can try and learn from your experience.

harmeet.a

Star Member
Aug 6, 2023
May 07 AOR Single Applicant CEC

Bio and Meds are completed

Eligibility went into progress on Aug 23rd, it has been 2 weeks now? Usually how long does it take from here?

Background Verification has been in progress ever since and received the last GU just before eligibility started.

Laamaa

Mar 14, 2023
I had a typo in the employment letter that I worked from Sep 20 2021 to Sep 19 2021 instead Sep Sep 19 2022…. It a silly mistake and I had already provided 12 salary slips and the correct dates in the contract. I sent the corrected LOE via many webforms. No one opened my file for 5 months then contacted local. After that it got approved after one week.