CEC
Visa Office......
Kitchener
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
9-11-2022
AOR Received.
10-11-2022
Hi Raghav, so glad you got the portal! Congratulations!
Indeed, I find MPs has their own special connect with IRCC.I contacted my MP and after that I can see on my GCMS notes there is a record saying that the MP contacted IRCC.
But my MP didn't help. He only told me sth I already knew and asked me to contact them again if I still don't get any update after three months.
Same thing with me haha. I also see the part where they noted that the MP contacted IRCC. My MP didn't give me anything more than what I already knew, but I still am thankful for them. At least they did something.

achebe8190

Star Member
Mar 16, 2023
did you order gcms notes?
Ordering GCMS notes is helpful from my experience but I don’t know how quickly you’ll be able to receive them. They used to process them in under 1.5-2 months before but I think it might take longer. Either way, I recommend looking into a bridging work permit while you wait for your PR, that’s a work permit that allows you to work while your PR is being processed. And for help with ordering GCMS notes, I’ve had some luck with these guys https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/agents/gcmsbuddy-dot-com

adisab

Sep 19, 2018
AOR: March 24th
Med and Bio: Passed

I ordered GCSM Notes and Saw that my Eligibility is marked as Review Required but the explanation is very vague. Has anyone got something similar or can explain what I need to do here?

SUMMARY NOTES: ***Officer please review information regarding medical status - eDoc#5815212555***
A11.2: Review Required
R87.1: CEC MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Review Required

Jane_Daphne

Mar 22, 2023
AOR: March 24th
Med and Bio: Passed

I ordered GCSM Notes and Saw that my Eligibility is marked as Review Required but the explanation is very vague. Has anyone got something similar or can explain what I need to do here?

SUMMARY NOTES: ***Officer please review information regarding medical status - eDoc#5815212555***
A11.2: Review Required
R87.1: CEC MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Review Required
did you use the old medical?