+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Eligibility "In Progress" in tracker: Review Required Please Connect

Kirat Dhaliwal

Star Member
Dec 13, 2022
Oh ya its totally depend upon the MP. my MP told me that He will flag my file. after 3 weeks he will bug again IRCC and know my status. I believe I got nice MP. But he only told what IRCC agent use to tell us.

@Hooeful No I didn't get any email like that. just procedure fairness letter by immigration officer.
any update for you?

sam120

Mar 26, 2019
Hi- AOR May 15th
Medical passed & Bio Linked - Criminality Passed July 19th.
Eligibility marked as a review required on August 21st.

ordered GCMS notes immediately.

One agent told me who was nice its for CEC min requirement. no idea what does that mean.

this wait is killing me to get GCMS. hope they pass my eligibility and approves application.

Jane_Daphne

Mar 22, 2023
don't worry too much, you can wait for the GCMS notes and then decide what actions to take.
It normally took about 20-30 days to get the notes
Hi- AOR May 15th
Medical passed & Bio Linked - Criminality Passed July 19th.
Eligibility marked as a review required on August 21st.

ordered GCMS notes immediately.

One agent told me who was nice its for CEC min requirement. no idea what does that mean.

this wait is killing me to get GCMS. hope they pass my eligibility and approves application.

sam120

Mar 26, 2019
Thanks. I am just wondering before I get GCMS officer should not review and refuse application without asking for explanation or documents.
don't worry too much, you can wait for the GCMS notes and then decide what actions to take.
It normally took about 20-30 days to get the notes

Jane_Daphne

Mar 22, 2023
Thanks. I am just wondering before I get GCMS officer should not review and refuse application without asking for explanation or documents.
No, I think your application is just sitting there waiting for the second review, which can be a at least 1-month wait time. I don't think they will do anything (i.e., refuse it) before the senior officer picks it up.

MAK89

Aug 29, 2023
Hello All,

May 05 AOR,
I called up and took GCMS notes to confirm Eligibility Review Required, with documents to review Client information, Client Enquiry.

The Client Info and Enquiry was only to clarify my wife's name spelled on our marriage certificate additional we added same name notary, meanwhile all our documents including passports, son's birth certificate reflect our names.

Not sure how much will be stuck in the RR, any idea?

Primary VO: Vancouver recently changed to Edmonton

novemberrain

Sep 6, 2022
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Kitchener
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
9-11-2022
AOR Received.
10-11-2022
you can try to order GCMS notes and check the reason. His application @novemberrain was approved after he sent IRCC additional materials.
Hello. Thanks for tagging me hehe. I'm a girl by the way :"D

My application was under review required and they said "Recommend Interview" on my GCMS note. However, I sent them a web form to clarify some stuff and after over a month of the web form, my application was approved, so I don't know what they are gonna do, but as the name suggests, they might want to invite you for an interview to clear their doubts about some parts of your application. Feel free to connect with me to ask more questions!

@jane: I see that you are very active here, and helpful! I hope you rec