+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Eligibility "In Progress" in tracker: Review Required Please Connect

Ojore ledgister

Star Member
Aug 8, 2020
yes, depends on the agent.
Only one agent told me it was "review required", and other agents were reluctant to say anything more than "in progress"
Yes that’s correct it depends on the agent. I’ve spoke to 5 and non told me about review required I had to ask about it specifically

priyakk

Apr 5, 2023
Does anybody got approval after eligibility went to review required from Kirchner office. Mine is Nov aor 02 still RR since march 2023

Jane_Daphne

Mar 22, 2023
Does anybody got approval after eligibility went to review required from Kirchner office. Mine is Nov aor 02 still RR since march 2023
when was the last time they touched your application or marked it as "review required"? mine was untouched after Feb. 28.

priyakk

Apr 5, 2023
when was the last time they touched your application or marked it as "review required"? mine was untouched after Feb. 28.

In the gcms notes they mentioned since march 20th 2023 shows review required. How long will they take to review. It so frustrating.. will it be more than a year?. Any idea?

Jane_Daphne

Mar 22, 2023
In the gcms notes they mentioned since march 20th 2023 shows review required. How long will they take to review. It so frustrating.. will it be more than a year?. Any idea?
According to some fast cases, they can complete the review in 6-8 months. But it can also take as long as 1-2 years :oops:

Laamaa

Mar 14, 2023
Mine Aor Oct 14 2022...My application has not been touched since Jan 30. The only thing remaining is the review required for eligibility because of a simple typo in the employment letter which I sent a corrected one via webform 8 times.
I called IRCC yesterday, The agent said we received all of your webforms, waiting for the officer to review them (open my forgotten application), and nothing u can do :(

Raghav2394

Star Member
Mar 9, 2023
Mine was Nov 02 AOR mine was RR under Kitchener office since Feb, As i submitted Required doc through webform. and it was a long silence after that.
In June I contacted my Local MP, After two days I got request for PFL. after 15 days i got Portal email 1.
contact your local MP may help you guys.

Reactions: priyakk