+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Eligibility for studying in canada

Logesh1931

Apr 28, 2018
I finished my b.tech with migration of one college to another by credit transfer.am I eligible to study pgdm in canada? Do colleges consider this

Simer#

Apr 30, 2018
Hello sir.i hav dn btech cse in 2012 nd after that part tym mtech cse im 2015 with job.afetr that till now m working but experience is of different categories.saliers in accnt except from 2012 to 2014.m i eligibl to apply for stdy visa.kindly guide me

PARAM-

Star Member
Apr 5, 2018
Hello sir.i hav dn btech cse in 2012 nd after that part tym mtech cse im 2015 with job.afetr that till now m working but experience is of different categories.saliers in accnt except from 2012 to 2014.m i eligibl to apply for stdy visa.kindly guide me
can please re type with words :eek:

Simer#

Apr 30, 2018
Hanji sir.sir i have done btech in computer science in 2012.after that masters degree mtech in computer science from 2012 to 2015 part time not regular.i have done ielts trainer job along with my mtech study from 2013 to 2014 after that receptionist in a college from 2014 to 2017where i get salary in account.currently i am working as assistant professor in computer science in college.sir i want to apply for pg courses in canada .am i eligible to apply study visa sir.kindly help me please

PARAM-

Star Member
Apr 5, 2018
Hanji sir.sir i have done btech in computer science in 2012.after that masters degree mtech in computer science from 2012 to 2015 part time not regular.i have done ielts trainer job along with my mtech study from 2013 to 2014 after that receptionist in a college from 2014 to 2017where i get salary in account.currently i am working as assistant professor in computer science in college.sir i want to apply for pg courses in canada .am i eligible to apply study visa sir.kindly help me please
yes, you are eligible. but your profile is complicated, you need to write a well explained cover letter and SOP. also, attach all experience letters with your application for college/ uni and embassy. but i must suggest you to contact/ discus your case with few agent you will get better view about it.all you need to do is fill all year from age of 18.

Simer#

Apr 30, 2018
You mean sir.i should not aply directly.i shuould apply through consultant.i have proof of each and everything

PARAM-

Star Member
Apr 5, 2018
You mean sir.i should not aply directly.i shuould apply through consultant.i have proof of each and everything
no, i am saying that you must get all the info you can get "Better safe than sorry" and its depends on how much info you can handle or you can understand, how things work. my suggestion is read this entire forum o_O and know possible points they can reject you then patch all of them. Not only that, you must review your file like 10 times and ask everyone with good understanding to review it and find mistakes. Best Of Luck...

PARAM-

Star Member
Apr 5, 2018
If i apply by myself .how much expenses would be incurred .please tell
agents only charge from 5000 to 15000 INR for student visa, that all you can save by doing it your self and total expenses depends on too many things.

Josh24

Apr 11, 2018
Hi everyone..

I'm currently Pursuing my master's in financial management in india. I would like to know:
1. if i can do a master's in financial planning course from Canada?
2. I heard that the course i want to pursue should add value to the one I'm doing right now, otherwise the visa will be rejected. So will this financial planning course seems to add value to financial management?
3. Is there any other course which i should apply for instead of fin. Planning as this is a one year course?

Pls help