+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Electrician

Jul 13, 2021
I joined Nzoia sugar company as an apprentice . I was sponcered to Mombasa Industrial training center where I was trained as an apprentice and I was later employed by mumias sugar company as an electrician l worked with the company untill it went under receiveship and we were declered redanderd . I remained jobless . So I'm looking for employment .

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I joined Nzoia sugar company as an apprentice . I was sponcered to Mombasa Industrial training center where I was trained as an apprentice and I was later employed by mumias sugar company as an electrician l worked with the company untill it went under receiveship and we were declered redanderd . I remained jobless . So I'm looking for employment .
There are no jobs on this forum.

camminskireal

Jul 1, 2022
I'm a retired electrician. My son wants to become one as well, and I told him that becoming one isn't that easy, so I recommended him to read about how difficult it is at https://www.electricianclasses.com/how-hard-is-it-to-become-an-electrician/. He found it very useful and thanked me for it. It was hard for me to find a job, but I didn't give up and found a stable job which I worked for 17 years, then retired later. I hope you and my son will get a stable and good job as an electrician since it's really difficult finding one nowadays.