+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

eimm5669e - Schedule A background Deceleration

Shadi_Adiban

Oct 12, 2019
Hi Friends.
I am living in Canada under the post-graduate work permit, my husband got his PR. he wants to be my sponsor. but I don't know who should fill this form (IM5669e)?
is it just me? or all my family? ( parents and sisters)
my family is not Canadian PR or Citizen and they will not accompany me to Canada.
on the guideline says all my family members should fill this form even if they do not accompany me to Canada . but on the form says,
people who are listed on the application need to fill it.
I am confused. please help me? I am the only applicant for my application

Seatou

Aug 2, 2019
Hi Friends.
I am living in Canada under the post-graduate work permit, my husband got his PR. he wants to be my sponsor. but I don't know who should fill this form (IM5669e)?
is it just me? or all my family? ( parents and sisters)
my family is not Canadian PR or Citizen and they will not accompany me to Canada.
on the guideline says all my family members should fill this form even if they do not accompany me to Canada . but on the form says,
people who are listed on the application need to fill it.
I am confused. please help me? I am the only applicant for my application
Hi, it should be you only.
Family members:
An applicant’s closest relatives, in the context of an application. It is defined as a spouse or common-law partner, dependent children, and their dependent children. See subsection 1(3) of the IRPR for the legal definition.

I also attached the link for definition of family member
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-5525-basic-guide-sponsor-your-spouse-partner-child.html