+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Eiilm recognised ?

mlore2u

Jul 26, 2019
Hello All,

I am writing with an earnest hope that anyone can guide me with correct information as to whether Eastern Institute for Integrated Learning in Management University is recognised for verification by WES or other sources.

As contact to uni is unsuccessful I am at a loss for university attestation!

I really appreciate the help and time.

God bless everyone

PR247

May 7, 2021
EIILM is a recognised university by UGC, WES is not a recognising body, it is a evaluation service.

As per WES website, if university is not listed means university is unable to send documents electronically. Hence, it'll take longer to complete evaluation.

jreehal

Nov 3, 2020
Hello,

I've been in contact with someone from the university for verification of my husband's degree. The man sounds legit, we spoke with him on the phone and via whatsapp. I can provide his contact for whoever needs it.

Nov 18, 2021
Hello,

I've been in contact with someone from the university for verification of my husband's degree. The man sounds legit, we spoke with him on the phone and via whatsapp. I can provide his contact for whoever needs it.
Hi,
Plz can you povide the contact details, i need to verify my degree also,

PR247

May 7, 2021
Do not fall for scams. The university is shutdown in 2015. If you have any queries you must reach out HRDD Sikkim. Troublesome, but only way.