Med's Done....
26-Feb-2018

wildemam

Nov 10, 2015
GTA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'm glad to see this thread still going! I created it long ago ( Nov 2015, when I sent my PR application). Today, I became a Canadian Citizen. Thanks for everyone who participated here, and participate in the forum anywhere to ask or help others. Everyone here is in a journey and we need some assurance that we can make it.

ربنا معاكم جميعا وسنة سعيدة على الجميع.

Jan 13, 2020
Hey everyone. Glad I found a thread for people applying from Egypt. I've applied for Intra Company Transfer work permit (LIMA Exempted). The application was done online on 23rd November and I've done Biometrics on 26th. At the moment the profile mentions background check. How long does this usually take? And is there anything I can do to influence that the decision is taken faster? Knowing that I already have 2 year schengen Visa and US visa with no problems.

Thanks!

Reactions: drcpaa

drcpaa

Jun 9, 2019
Hey everyone. Glad I found a thread for people applying from Egypt. I've applied for Intra Company Transfer work permit (LIMA Exempted). The application was done online on 23rd November and I've done Biometrics on 26th. At the moment the profile mentions background check. How long does this usually take? And is there anything I can do to influence that the decision is taken faster? Knowing that I already have 2 year schengen Visa and US visa with no problems.

Thanks!
welcome dear we are here

aquamex

Star Member
Jul 4, 2019
App. Filed.......
28-06-2019
AOR Received.
13-08-2019
Med's Request
22-11-2019
Med's Done....
27-11-2019
Any inland family sponsorship May/June/July 2019 applicants here?

Barkook

Star Member
Mar 15, 2017
What's ur degree ?
Im expecting Two or more certs , the 2nd degree is being evaluated now.
I had my Bachelor of science evaluated already, currently evaluating BTEC Level 7 PG diploma from Pearson.
What about yours? And when's your estimated completion date?

|l|R|l|

May 6, 2018
I had my Bachelor of science evaluated already, currently evaluating BTEC Level 7 PG diploma from Pearson.
What about yours? And when's your estimated completion date?
I hold 2 bachelors as it was dual degree , one of accounting from alex uni. The 2nd is Management Maitrise M1 from France .
The latter's evaluation is late bcuz transcripts were not ready .
I expect WES to finish in 1~1.5 month.
But i'll put my profile up from now .

Barkook

Star Member
Mar 15, 2017
I hold 2 bachelors as it was dual degree , one of accounting from alex uni. The 2nd is Management Maitrise M1 from France .
The latter's evaluation is late bcuz transcripts were not ready .
I expect WES to finish in 1~1.5 month.
But i'll put my profile up from now .
Yeah that sounds like a good idea. I hope your evaluation is done smoothly and ASAP.
I still haven't had my PCC issued since I'm traveling to Egypt in the next couple of weeks, so will just get that (and other paperwork) done while there.

Reactions: |l|R|l|

|l|R|l|

May 6, 2018
Yeah that sounds like a good idea. I hope your evaluation is done smoothly and ASAP.
I still haven't had my PCC issued since I'm traveling to Egypt in the next couple of weeks, so will just get that (and other paperwork) done while there.
I'm travelling soon to issue the PCC, I heard it's much quicker.
There's an option to get electronic PCC ( without ink fingerprints ) , do u have any idea where to get an official translation into English ?
Also I'm not sure what other documents will I possibly need from Egypt ? Birth Certificate for example ?

Thanks for ur cooperation :)

yiso91

Aug 19, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
29-11-2019
I'm travelling soon to issue the PCC, I heard it's much quicker.
There's an option to get electronic PCC ( without ink fingerprints ) , do u have any idea where to get an official translation into English ?
Also I'm not sure what other documents will I possibly need from Egypt ? Birth Certificate for example ?

Thanks for ur cooperation :)
If you there, might as well get all documents you will ever need before migrating far away from home