6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016

sal_g

Star Member
Nov 3, 2016
that's not normal!

have you tried to email them?
I did several times after i went to the embassy on the 13th of sep. i sent CVO they said refrain from sending us any emails your file is still under review in ottawa and that time they sent ottawa to confirm identity verification and that time i called ottawa and an agent confirmed that.
then i sent as well ottawa since 24th of sep and they replied two days ago your file in still in process we appreciate your patience.
then on the 2nd of oct they asked for the new ID and i submitted it on the 9th and when the ottawa agent said to me that my file is basically approved and it's now cairo vo turn i was sure that they are paranoid abut my identity that some one took my ielts or my PCC. i do look different for whoever see my pics because i lost lots of weight and stress as well. they never commented on my husband.i am starting to think it might have something to do with my face veil. but again why would the officer say i am satisfied with your answers and i will issue you the visa now when i went there then no there is one more verification. they can easily verify using my fingerprints.what's going on i have no idea
i will send them inshaALLAH this week i am just waiting Sunday to come. hopefully everything is solved normally this week. keep us in your duas

Last edited:

Zigzag85

Oct 20, 2017
Hello everyone, me and my husband are looking to apply for Express Entry, if we achieve Clb 10 on ielts , our score will be around 410-415.
My husband is thinking of second diploma/degree/certificate to make more points.
Can anyone suggest a pocket friendly online program? Do Egyptian universities offer online programs??
Thanks in advance.

Dinahamdi

Oct 2, 2017
Hey guys,

2 questions about the PCC please.

1. I managed to save myself the trouble of traveling back to Egypt by getting the PCC form with the fingerprint done at the embassy. I sent it to my family so that they can take care of the rest. The question is, what do they need to do next?
2. Has anyone applied for a PCC in Dubai online and got their AOR?

Thanks.
Hello,

I have also sent my PCC issued from the consulate in Dubai and sent it to my family back in Cairo, I hope you can advise on the exact steps needed to be made in Cairo as I noticed you got 2 replies one including an additional step.
Did you also get the PCC translated, i had filled out the information in English on the form however the officer in the consulate wrote his details and date in Arabic and i am pretty sure the final report from the ministry of interior would also be in Arabic.
thanks in advance.

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
Hello everyone, me and my husband are looking to apply for Express Entry, if we achieve Clb 10 on ielts , our score will be around 410-415.
My husband is thinking of second diploma/degree/certificate to make more points.
Can anyone suggest a pocket friendly online program? Do Egyptian universities offer online programs??
Thanks in advance.
apply with what you have through nomination (ontario?), by the time you finish any degree you'll lose points due to age

Shox

Jul 23, 2017
Hello guys,

Anyone has experience in doing landing from Cairo? Airline recommended, route preferred, good prices....
thinking of landing in Jan-18 so need advice :) ....

Thx