+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Egyptian Citizens inland and outland, let's Connect here

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
Guys who used Ahli certificates. I translated them and the amount is sufficient and it shows the issue date of more than 6 months.also attached aggregate customer accounts in English. I guess that's enough. Will also add some notes in LoE.
The statement in Arabic and English. Should I add it anyway ??
Always attach the originals and anyways your translator should be attaching the original as far as you have them to the originals

hatem1981

Star Member
Jun 28, 2017
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
12-09-2017
Thnx mate. I'm attaching originals of course. My question is regarding their statement which is in both Arabic and English . I'm not translating this and believe its ok to sent like this. What do u guys think?

Sherifallam

Sep 16, 2017
Hello every one
For Canada Express Entry ITA
Could you please help me .. How to issue Egyptian PCC الفيش والتشبيه
From Dubai ... and please let me know if there are any special requirements for it.

GIVA333

Star Member
Mar 18, 2016
I'm not going to translate it. It is not in the documents checklist nor required by CIC. If they ask for it later, I will. I know many friends who were not asked to submit their Military Certificate or whatsoever.
Thanks for reply, why I am asking is that here in this forum , many members mentioned that any one applied of EAPR and mentioning that he served at the army so most likely will receive ADR regarding military certificate , so that I am asking about

GIVA333

Star Member
Mar 18, 2016
Again, I am telling you, I have three friends who are PRs now and were not asked to submit any documents related to their military service. So, maybe it is case specific. Anyway, if you want to translate it go ahead just in case, but you don't need to worry as long as you were not asked for it yet.
Thanks Bro, have a nice evening, just in case if you know any one been asked for it and he served as reserve 1st lieutenant please refer me if it is possible.

ahmed-CAN

Aug 13, 2017
Hello guys,

Are me and my wife required to get PCC for our old addresses before we got married? All of our old and new addresses are in Cairo, but the PCC only shows our current address. Appreciate your advice.

Thanks.

mikooo

Feb 27, 2017
Hi everyone,
I am in NA2 now..my question is that .. when I applied my bank statement i had about 176 eg pounds = 13 CAD ... now it is only 11900 CAD ... is this will be a problem ... i guess a lot of you have faced this issue especially After t3wem el gnih :D ???

Nykro

Star Member
Aug 18, 2016
Hi everyone,
I am in NA2 now..my question is that .. when I applied my bank statement i had about 176 eg pounds = 13 CAD ... now it is only 11900 CAD ... is this will be a problem ... i guess a lot of you have faced this issue especially After t3wem el gnih :D ???
I think they only care about what you had when you submitted the application. Then once you do the landing they might ask for evidence that you have the funds

Reactions: mikooo

Sherifallam

Sep 16, 2017
Hello every one
For Canada Express Entry ITA
Could you please help me .. How to issue Egyptian PCC الفيش والتشبيه
From Dubai ... and please let me know if there are any special requirements for it.

mmhassan

Sep 20, 2017
Hello everyone,

We applied to the skilled worker immigration program and we have received our ITA August, 9th 2017.
We are preparing our documents now and we have some questions and we hope you can help us with.
Me and my husband are applying from Egypt.

Regarding the proof of funds, My husbands bank account didn't include the required amount of funds (15,312 CAD) when we received the ITA. we had part of our money in a form of gold worth approximately 70,000 EGP and we had the remaining by selling our car. We need to know the documents needed to be used for both cases. The issues are:

1- We have a receipt for selling the gold from the buyer, would it be a proof if we translated it in a translation office (Nadoury and Nahas...etc)? or do we still need any other legal documents to support it.

2-What legal documents needed to prove that we sold our car? ( we have sold it using توكيل بيع and we authorized it from الشهر العقاري ). After we translate this document would that be enough as a legal proof?

3- We sold our car to my husband's cousin, he gave us the money before finalizing the legal documents and we added the money to our bank account with an earlier date than the documents. Would that be a problem?. We are planning to clarify that in our letter of explanation.

ٍShokran ya gama3a w rabena ywafa2na game3an :)

GIVA333

Star Member
Mar 18, 2016
Hello everyone,

We applied to the skilled worker immigration program and we have received our ITA August, 9th 2017.
We are preparing our documents now and we have some questions and we hope you can help us with.
Me and my husband are applying from Egypt.

Regarding the proof of funds, My husbands bank account didn't include the required amount of funds (15,312 CAD) when we received the ITA. we had part of our money in a form of gold worth approximately 70,000 EGP and we had the remaining by selling our car. We need to know the documents needed to be used for both cases. The issues are:

1- We have a receipt for selling the gold from the buyer, would it be a proof if we translated it in a translation office (Nadoury and Nahas...etc)? or do we still need any other legal documents to support it.

2-What legal documents needed to prove that we sold our car? ( we have sold it using توكيل بيع and we authorized it from الشهر العقاري ). After we translate this document would that be enough as a legal proof?

3- We sold our car to my husband's cousin, he gave us the money before finalizing the legal documents and we added the money to our bank account with an earlier date than the documents. Would that be a problem?. We are planning to clarify that in our letter of explanation.

ٍShokran ya gama3a w rabena ywafa2na game3an :)
Only liquid money(transferable and free of any debits or loans) accepted as a proof of funds and if there is large deposit in last 6 months you must clarify it.

mmhassan

Sep 20, 2017
Only liquid money(transferable and free of any debits or loans) accepted as a proof of funds and if there is large deposit in last 6 months you must clarify it.
Thank you, I understand that, we just want to make sure that the documents I mentioned is the only legal documents needed to prove that the money is ours before submitting the papers.

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
Thank you, I understand that, we just want to make sure that the documents I mentioned is the only legal documents needed to prove that the money is ours before submitting the papers.
Do you see anywhere it is asked that you prove that the money is yours? Do they ask you for the source of funds/income?

Why do you insist on providing something not asked?!

mmhassan

Sep 20, 2017
Do you see anywhere it is asked that you prove that the money is yours? Do they ask you for the source of funds/income?

Why do you insist on providing something not asked?!
As I read here from other people in this thread and other threads too, the large deposit added with in the last 2 months in the bank statement is going to raise a red flag so I have to provide documents that explains where I got that money from like the (gift deed) along with the LOE that explains it.
That is exactly why I am asking, I am totally with you it's better not to provide papers they didn't ask for.

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
As I read here from other people in this thread and other threads too, the large deposit added with in the last 2 months in the bank statement is going to raise a red flag so I have to provide documents that explains where I got that money from like the (gift deed) along with the LOE that explains it.
That is exactly why I am asking, I am totally with you it's better not to provide papers they didn't ask for.
CIC doesn't care what forums say... they only care about what's on their own website

Reactions: AFUA2017

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015