+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Egyptian Citizens inland and outland, let's Connect here

uppperkut

Jan 28, 2017
Somewhere in ON
Thanks bro... so I will issue the normal srandard"feesh wa tashbeeh" without any tricks....go to the MOJ in wast al balad...and there they know the translation layout and stamping method...correct?
That's it yes. In the "directed to" field, I wrote "Government of Canada - حكومة كندا".

Reactions: MEB

ezio

Star Member
Dec 1, 2016
I did it at nadouri and nahas law office in Alexandria, did all my translations there
only the front
I dont really thing it matters, i put the name of my direct superior who was just a molazem awal, he's the only name i could remember from those miserable days :D
3aked is colonel yes
my security check started nov 23
they requested travel history form and military service details on january 5th and 9th
ppr june 28

my security took so long but it doesnt necessarily mean yours will, my friends all got theirs in less than 6 months, my whole process took 7 and a half.

Yes indeed, i printed, filled manually then scanned it to pdf
Thank you very much bro for the details.

ahmed-CAN

Aug 13, 2017
I did it at nadouri and nahas law office in Alexandria, did all my translations there
only the front
I dont really thing it matters, i put the name of my direct superior who was just a molazem awal, he's the only name i could remember from those miserable days :D
3aked is colonel yes
my security check started nov 23
they requested travel history form and military service details on january 5th and 9th
ppr june 28

my security took so long but it doesnt necessarily mean yours will, my friends all got theirs in less than 6 months, my whole process took 7 and a half.

Yes indeed, i printed, filled manually then scanned it to pdf
Hello Heathcliff77,
Would you please tell me did you pay extra money to Nadoury's office to stamp the photocopy of your papers with "true copy of original document" or is it not needed?

Heathcliff77

May 2, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa VO
Doc's Request.
13-01-2017
AOR Received.
07-11-2016
Passport Req..
28-06-2017
Hello Heathcliff77,
Would you please tell me did you pay extra money to Nadoury's office to stamp the photocopy of your papers with "true copy of original document" or is it not needed?
I did, for all my translations. I dont know why but I just didnt want to take any risks, better safe than sorry.

Reactions: ahmed-CAN

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
The only recognised Egypt notary in Canada is ICU.

But you can translate anywhere, cairo court in abbaseya also translates anything and notarise it officially.

There's no such thing as translation without a certified true copy, those are jokers not translators

Reactions: ahmed-CAN

Shox

Jul 23, 2017
Urgent Support please.

I am express entry applicant with AOR 5 Jan, 2017, I have received PPR email on 23 July, 2017 and picked up by the embassy next day.

Now 17 days elapsed with no feedback from Cairo Visa Office, moreover, I have received a phone call from embassy side asking to avoid distributing my routine as there is FINAL APPROVAL NEEDED FROM CANADA. when I asked to speed up this approval, they told me they only could speed it up only after passing 3 MONTHS !!

Anyone aware of this strange situation? by the way, my background check under CIC portal still "we are processing .... "

PLEASE HELP
@diaa_algazzar did u get ur stamped passport back yet from Cairo VO?

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
I'm not in Cairo vo

Reactions: Shox

Heathcliff77

May 2, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa VO
Doc's Request.
13-01-2017
AOR Received.
07-11-2016
Passport Req..
28-06-2017
@maged_mmh @Heathcliff77 guys how long did it take cairo vo to stamp ur passports? One is getting mixed opinions about cairo vo if it is fast or slow
Mine took exactly 10 days including the 2 days of sending and receiving through DHL

After a week of sending it you could call DHL hotline and ask them whether they picked a passport with your name from the Canadian embassy yet, if so they will ask you how you want it delivered, if not yet they will contact you once its picked up.

Cause in some cases including mine the embassy never notified me that the passport got stamped and given to DHL

Reactions: Shox

Shox

Jul 23, 2017
Mine took exactly 10 days including the 2 days of sending and receiving through DHL

After a week of sending it you could call DHL hotline and ask them whether they picked a passport with your name from the Canadian embassy yet, if so they will ask you how you want it delivered, if not yet they will contact you once its picked up.

Cause in some cases including mine the embassy never notified me that the passport got stamped and given to DHL
Hmmm thx for the insight.
Didnt ur cic account change during thise 10 days? I mean if it changed that could be a trigger to contact dhl maybe