AOR Received.
07-11-2016
Passport Req..
28-06-2017
Nope, it only changed after DHL had already picked it up and sent it to me

Reactions: Shox

Theinterceptor77

Nov 6, 2016
The only recognised Egypt notary in Canada is ICU.

But you can translate anywhere, cairo court in abbaseya also translates anything and notarise it officially.

There's no such thing as translation without a certified true copy, those are jokers not translators
i'm sorry i have to disagree, its true you can translate anywhere but you can also notarize at any lawyers office, I like ICU or nadoury because they did these application a million time before so dont mess up, but honestly anybody can do it dont stress about it

GIVA333

Star Member
Mar 18, 2016
i'm sorry i have to disagree, its true you can translate anywhere but you can also notarize at any lawyers office, I like ICU or nadoury because they did these application a million time before so dont mess up, but honestly anybody can do it dont stress about it
Guys, could you please advise what you mean by "notarize" ?
you mean stamping by the office stamp?

AFUA2017

Jul 23, 2017
Masa2 Elgamal ya shabab,

I am a FSWO applicant, NOC 6221, and a pharmacist by degree. I would like to share my timeline with you:

AOR 12TH OF JUNE 2017

MEDICAL PASS 7 JULY

YOUR APPLICATION IS IN PROGRESS, NEXT STEP IS TO CONDUCT BACKGROUND CHECK (IP1)

ADR (TRAVEL HISTORY FORM IMM5562E) ON 10TH OF JULY, SUBMITTED 12TH OF JULY

BGC : NA + WE ARE REVIEWING ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS, ON 12TH OF JULY.

BGC: WE ARE PROCESSING YOUR BGC (IP2) + WE DO NOT NEED ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS. ON 17TH OF JULY.

It has been 38 days now since IP2, and I did not receive PPR. As per what I am seeing from the tracker, People receives PPR within 21 days maximum from IP2. I can smell "Security Check" in the air.

Every time I communicate with CPC Ottawa, they reply back "your file is at our office and is being processed as per our regulatory timelines, and we cannot confirm when it will be ready for finalization",

Last time I called, the agent had informed me that eligibility and criminality are passed, and we are waiting for security results before the decision is to be made.

Do you believe spending such a long time under IP2 is normal? given into consideration that the time I spent under NA status was considerably short (5 days).

taking into consideration that I had spent one year in military service; however, I ended my reserve service in March 2015.

Many thanks, dears.

Last edited:

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
Not any office, read my wordings carefully: the only accredited lawyer in Canada existing in Egypt is the one ICU dealing with, any other lawyer signature doesn't have any bearing in Canada, and of course they don't have Canadian seal.. they're basically useless legally in Canada.

The only 2 ways to get a proper notarisation are:
1- Egyptian government notarisation
2- Canadian bar accredited notary

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
Guys, could you please advise what you mean by "notarize" ?
you mean stamping by the office stamp?
توثيق قضائي زي الشهر العقاري

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
Nadoury is NOT a public notary, you're mixed up between translation and notarisation

Theinterceptor77

Nov 6, 2016
Not any office, read my wordings carefully: the only accredited lawyer in Canada existing in Egypt is the one ICU dealing with, any other lawyer signature doesn't have any bearing in Canada, and of course they don't have Canadian seal.. they're basically useless legally in Canada.

The only 2 ways to get a proper notarisation are:
1- Egyptian government notarisation
2- Canadian bar accredited notary
I understood what you meant, but you are still wrong, it doesn't have to be a CANADIAN certified notary. is just has to be certified in your own country. Since we have no notary in Egypt we use lawyers. I know that because after 3 study permits, 1 work permit and a PR application nobody ever got back to me and said this lawyer or notary are not certifies in Canada,

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
I understood what you meant, but you are still wrong, it doesn't have to be a CANADIAN certified notary. is just has to be certified in your own country. Since we have no notary in Egypt we use lawyers. I know that because after 3 study permits, 1 work permit and a PR application nobody ever got back to me and said this lawyer or notary are not certifies in Canada,
Refer to CIC website

Theinterceptor77

Nov 6, 2016
Masa2 Elgamal ya shabab,

I am a FSWO applicant, NOC 6221, and a pharmacist by degree. I would like to share my timeline with you:

AOR 12TH OF JUNE 2017

MEDICAL PASS 7 JULY

YOUR APPLICATION IS IN PROGRESS, NEXT STEP IS TO CONDUCT BACKGROUND CHECK (IP1)

ADR (TRAVEL HISTORY FORM IMM5562E) ON 10TH OF JULY, SUBMITTED 12TH OF JULY

BGC : NA + WE ARE REVIEWING ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS, ON 12TH OF JULY.

BGC: WE ARE PROCESSING YOUR BGC (IP2) + WE DO NOT NEED ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS. ON 17TH OF JULY.

It has been 38 days now since IP2, and I did not receive PPR. As per what I am seeing from the tracker, People receives PPR within 21 days maximum from IP2. I can smell "Security Check" in the air.

Every time I communicate with CPC Ottawa, they reply back "your file is at our office and is being processed as per our regulatory timelines, and we cannot confirm when it will be ready for finalization",

Last time I called, the agent had informed me that eligibility and criminality are passed, and we are waiting for security results before the decision is to be made.

Do you believe spending such a long time under IP2 is normal? given into consideration that the time I spent under NA status was considerably short (5 days).

taking into consideration that I had spent one year in military service; however, I ended my reserve service in March 2015.

Many thanks, dears.
Yea that's a security check, welcome to the club.

Theinterceptor77

Nov 6, 2016
Refer to CIC website
For applications submitted to consular missions abroad (except in the U.S.)
All documents submitted to a consular mission abroad (except in the U.S.) by an applicant as part of proof of citizenship, renunciation of citizenship and search of records applications must be submitted in their original language and accompanied by either an English or a French translation. If the applicant has submitted documents that have not been translated into English or French, the consular official must contact the applicant and advise them to

• translate the documents into English or French using a certified translator; and
  • resubmit both the original document in the foreign language and the certified translation to the consular office.
Consular officials can accept only translations that were produced by a certified translator whose certification can be confirmed by a stamp or membership number of a professional translation association. Should the accuracy of the translation appear suspect, IRCC reserves the right to request a retranslation.

Again doesn't have to be Canadian certified, just has to be certified somewhere.

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
For applications submitted to consular missions abroad (except in the U.S.)
All documents submitted to a consular mission abroad (except in the U.S.) by an applicant as part of proof of citizenship, renunciation of citizenship and search of records applications must be submitted in their original language and accompanied by either an English or a French translation. If the applicant has submitted documents that have not been translated into English or French, the consular official must contact the applicant and advise them to

• translate the documents into English or French using a certified translator; and
  • resubmit both the original document in the foreign language and the certified translation to the consular office.
Consular officials can accept only translations that were produced by a certified translator whose certification can be confirmed by a stamp or membership number of a professional translation association. Should the accuracy of the translation appear suspect, IRCC reserves the right to request a retranslation.

Again doesn't have to be Canadian certified, just has to be certified somewhere.
See?
That's your problem: you're mixed up and confusing two unrelated things: a translator is not a public notary, these are two wholly different professions.

You can get a translation, any translation, but not all translations are notarised, a notarised one is legalised translation.

I hope this helps.

AFUA2017

Jul 23, 2017
Yea that's a security check, welcome to the club.
But I have noticed when security check is running or anticipated to take place, you receive an email reply stating "your processing will be out of the posted timelines" even if your application is fresh; however, this is not the case, as I always receive a reply from Ottawa that my application is pricessed as per the regulatory timelines. I doubt this is a security screening!

Theinterceptor77

Nov 6, 2016
But I have noticed when security check is running or anticipated to take place, you receive an email reply stating "your processing will be out of the posted timelines" even if your application is fresh; however, this is not the case, as I always receive a reply from Ottawa that my application is pricessed as per the regulatory timelines. I doubt this is a security screening!
if you haven't exceeded the 6 month timeframe this is the same message you will receive.