Visa Office......
Ottawa VO
Doc's Request.
13-01-2017
AOR Received.
07-11-2016
Passport Req..
28-06-2017
Ezio, I filled the form/table they requested, translated my military service completion certificate, then uploaded the filled table, the military certificate and its translation together in one pdf. Things we smoothly after, and yes in my humble opinion this means you're in the security check but no one knows how long it would take.

Reactions: ezio

ezio

Star Member
Dec 1, 2016
Ezio, I filled the form/table they requested, translated my military service completion certificate, then uploaded the filled table, the military certificate and its translation together in one pdf. Things we smoothly after, and yes in my humble opinion this means you're in the security check but no one knows how long it would take.
Thank you very much Heathcliff77 for sharing your experience.
Where did you do the translation? and did u translated both the front and the back of the military certificate?
Also, regarding the names of commanding officers, I just remember the first name of two officers? is that ok that I will not write their full name? and their ranks were "3aked" should it be Colonel in English or what?

How long your security check lasted after you uploaded your military details till you got PPR?

Thank you.

ezio

Star Member
Dec 1, 2016
Also, the table they provided is non editable and I can't fill it electronically, so is it ok to print it and fill it manually then scan it into a pdf file?

MEB

Jun 16, 2017
There's no steps
You go to the hospital and police station and do them, that's all
No I mean for PCC for example
1)How to have it English ,as it contains finger prints and other things that cannot be translated as they are
2)Do we need to certify this PCC from any Ministry after we issue it
These kind of details ......

uppperkut

Jan 28, 2017
Somewhere in ON
No I mean for PCC for example
1)How to have it English ,as it contains finger prints and other things that cannot be translated as they are
2)Do we need to certify this PCC from any Ministry after we issue it
These kind of details ......
Just translate it at the ministry of justice and nothing else. Worked for me.

GIVA333

Star Member
Mar 18, 2016
Good afternoon Guys, i spent my military service as first lieutenant (zabet e7tyat) , so this means that i must have ADR with military service details?
I submitted my EAPR month and half ago and still waiting medical pass

MEB

Jun 16, 2017
Just translate it at the ministry of justice and nothing else. Worked for me.
Thanks bro... so I will issue the normal srandard"feesh wa tashbeeh" without any tricks....go to the MOJ in wast al balad...and there they know the translation layout and stamping method...correct?

Heathcliff77

May 2, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa VO
Doc's Request.
13-01-2017
AOR Received.
07-11-2016
Passport Req..
28-06-2017
Thank you very much Heathcliff77 for sharing your experience.
Where did you do the translation? and did u translated both the front and the back of the military certificate?
Also, regarding the names of commanding officers, I just remember the first name of two officers? is that ok that I will not write their full name? and their ranks were "3aked" should it be Colonel in English or what?

How long your security check lasted after you uploaded your military details till you got PPR?

Thank you.
Also, the table they provided is non editable and I can't fill it electronically, so is it ok to print it and fill it manually then scan it into a pdf file?
I did it at nadouri and nahas law office in Alexandria, did all my translations there
only the front
I dont really thing it matters, i put the name of my direct superior who was just a molazem awal, he's the only name i could remember from those miserable days :D
3aked is colonel yes
my security check started nov 23
they requested travel history form and military service details on january 5th and 9th
ppr june 28

my security took so long but it doesnt necessarily mean yours will, my friends all got theirs in less than 6 months, my whole process took 7 and a half.

Yes indeed, i printed, filled manually then scanned it to pdf

Reactions: ahmed-CAN

Heathcliff77

May 2, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa VO
Doc's Request.
13-01-2017
AOR Received.
07-11-2016
Passport Req..
28-06-2017
Good afternoon Guys, i spent my military service as first lieutenant (zabet e7tyat) , so this means that i must have ADR with military service details?
I submitted my EAPR month and half ago and still waiting medical pass
All the people I know who served in the military were requested these additional document request, so probably yes you should expect it in the middle of background check

GIVA333

Star Member
Mar 18, 2016
All the people I know who served in the military were requested these additional document request, so probably yes you should expect it in the middle of background check
Thanks Heathcliff77 , could you please advise the process , how to get it done?
I served as (ZABET E7TYAT) and all what I have is the certificate that show I completed my service (yellow small certificate).
one more point if you please, did this required document delayed the PPR process ? meaning once you sent they resume checking your file?

Heathcliff77

May 2, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa VO
Doc's Request.
13-01-2017
AOR Received.
07-11-2016
Passport Req..
28-06-2017
Thanks Heathcliff77 , could you please advise the process , how to get it done?
I served as (ZABET E7TYAT) and all what I have is the certificate that show I completed my service (yellow small certificate).
one more point if you please, did this required document delayed the PPR process ? meaning once you sent they resume checking your file?
I dont think it delayed it much, theres nothing to get it done really, just like i said to ezio you fill the form and translate shahadt el geish, bas

Heathcliff77

May 2, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa VO
Doc's Request.
13-01-2017
AOR Received.
07-11-2016
Passport Req..
28-06-2017
you mean to expect CIC to send me a form to be filled along with the translation
yea they probably will send it when you're in backgorund check

GIVA333

Star Member
Mar 18, 2016
Many thanks, regarding translation:-
- Front and back sides to be translated?
- After translation , need any TAWTHEEK from khargya or any ministry?
- Any recommended translators at Cairo?

Heathcliff77

May 2, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa VO
Doc's Request.
13-01-2017
AOR Received.
07-11-2016
Passport Req..